Kirby Subaru of Ventura

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Experience!

Jim Read was a professional throughout the sales process. Knowledgeable, a go getter with no pressure. We purchased a certified pre-owned 2019 Crosstrek which is exactly what we were looking for. We told Jim our price ceiling and he did not try to upsell us. Kirby offers so many warranties that we felt like we left with a new car. Thank you Jim!

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing Kirby Subaru of Ventura! We're so happy that Jim and the rest of our team earned your 5-stars, and found you exactly what you were looking for!

4.0

Tony is best

I love Tony Lee. He is best person to work with. I met him through Facebook. I just recommend to everyone. You need to see him.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Stan - Tony will be happy to hear it! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit with us here at Kirby Subaru of Ventura!

Amazing Experience!!!

Great friendly dealership. Jim in Sales and Adam in finance were great to work with. This was hands down the best car buying experience I've had.

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind review, Matt! We're happy to hear you had a great experience working with our team here at Kirby Subaru of Ventura and we hope you'll be visiting us again in the future. Until then, take care and enjoy your new vehicle!

BUY YOUR CAR HERE! :)

I bought my 2022 Subaru Crosstrek Sport from Jerry. He is awesome and I highly recommend buying your car from him! He appeared to be very genuine, knowledgeable, and made me feel comfortable. He did not pressure me and harass me like I felt many other sales associates from other dealer ships around the area had. Everybody else who greeted me there seemed very helpful, friendly and pleasant. I have never owned a Subaru before and I was so impressed with how many happy customers came up to me expressing how much they love their Subarus in the short amount of time that I was there. It all makes sense now because I will be the happy customer spreading the word next time I am in for an oil change. I just absolutely LOVE my new car. I also am a first time new car buyer and the sales team was extremely helpful and walked me through every step of the process. In this crazy market, I felt that this dealership priced their vehicles fair and didn’t tack on all of these crazy packages and fees to up charge the cars. I would 1000% buy another car here and I think it is worth checking out if you are in the market for a new car.

Dealer response

Your review has made our day, Mina! We know that Jerry and the Kirby Subaru of Ventura team are thrilled that you could meet our other valued customers and become one yourself! We hope you love your 2022 Crosstrek Sport and come back to visit us again soon! Thank you!

Astounding service!

The absolute most professional service was provided to me by Tim from Kirby Subaru! He and his team went above and beyond to ensure I drove away with the car I wanted at the price range I was hoping for! I would most definitely highly consider doing business through Kirby Subaru! I know I will be!!

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind review, Seth! We appreciate you trusting Tim & the Kirby Subaru of Ventura team with your purchase and hope we have the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Until then, take care and enjoy your new Subaru!

Great car buying experience.

Informative and friendly sales and entire Kirby staff is courteous and professional. Best car buying experience I have ever had. If you want a subaru, buy it here.

Dealer response

Pat, we are so pleased to hear that our team at Kirby Subaru of Ventura can take great care of you! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Great car buying experience!

This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Tony Lee was awesome, he made the whole process extremely simple and was well prepared for all contingencies. I totally recommend Tony if you want to purchase a car here.

Dealer response

We're glad Tony could make the experience great, John! Thank you for coming to Kirby Subaru of Ventura! Your recommendation has made our day!

Quality inventory and even better staff

Great inventory and even better staff. Three weeks ago my wife and I traveled over two hours to check out there selection of Subaru's. Francisco Vazquez approached us and the rest is history. We now consider Francisco a friend of ours. His honesty and attention to our needs went unmatched. I have purchased two Subaru's from Francisco and Kirby in the past month. We are very satisfied customers who highly recommend these fine people at this dealership. Adam Quinones was exceptional as well

Dealer response

Jeremy, we are so proud to hear that Francisco and Kirby as well as Adam could provide amazing care for you!

Great experience 😊

I had a great vehicle shopping experience at Kirby Subaru. I was able to purchase the exact car I wanted thanks to Brian for making it so easy, answering all the questions I had and just the overall experience was wonderful. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Dealer response

Frances, we are so proud to hear that you had such a great time working with Brian! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Worth the drive for many reasons.

Customer service really makes the difference. I was shopping around for months before I finally found a car that felt right. I went to a few different Subaru locations closer to my house, however this place had way better customer service. As a serious buyer it is off putting when you request info on a car and you are not responded to. I was so close to buying an identical vehicle in Santa Monica, but Henry at Kirby, was sooo helpful and responsive from the first day I called in that I drove over two hours to Kirby. So glad I did too. Staff was friendly, and Henry / Enrique really worked with me in answering all my questions and concerns. I would honestly recommend this location even if it’s a bit of a drive. Check them out and ask for Henry or Enrique if you preferred spanish.

Dealer response

Daniel, we are so proud to hear that you had such a great time working with our team at Kirby Subaru of Ventura! Thank you so much for your kind words! We strive to provide our customers with the best experience, no matter what language they speak!