Kirby Subaru of Ventura

310 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 1, 2019

Very positive new car purchase experience with Scotty Glen. Low pressure, easy price negotiation. Fast and positive finance office experience with Doug... too. Scotty knows his cars and is very helpful. I was won over by the efforts and experience at this dealership. Very friendly and great customer service. They treat people well.

December 17, 2018

My wife and I were near the end of our lease and decided to return to Kirby where we have always been happy with the personnel and the service. We decided... that we would continue our relationship with Kirby because of the satisfaction we had with that organization.

• August 4, 2015

If you are in the market for a new car you have to check out Kirby Subaru. Scott Glen made us feel welcome and made our car buying experience fun, exciting,... and stress free! I wont be going anywhere else for my car needs. Thank you guys!!!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new car!

December 16, 2018

WOW - Kirby Subaru is a fantastic place to buy or lease a car. We worked with Robert Papandrea for a 2019 Subaru WRX, and he and the entire team surpassed... our expectations. No hassle negotiating, no pushy add-ons, just a fair and open relationship that was easy, and clearly the entire philosophy is to make and keep the customer happy. Robert, along with Dean Goldfarb in finance, did all of that and so much more. Have no fear or hesitance about working with these folks. They are standup pros and want to earn your business for all of your Subaru needs. They earned mine! Thanks guys! Best, Randy G

December 7, 2018

I dealt with Jim and he was everything you hope to get in an auto salesman: informative, patient, human, not at all pushy, relaxed. It took me a several... days and a lot of phone juggling with him and others to make all my arrangements and he was happy to deal with any of it. From start to finish I never felt rushed, or that I HAD to buy anything. He was sincerely interested in me getting a good deal and buying a car was actually a good fit for me, rather than trying to up-sell me. I drove an hour one-way to make it all happen and it was well worth it.

December 2, 2018

This is my 2nd vehicle purchased from Kirby Subaru. Everyone was so friendly and easy going. Although I knew exactly what I wanted, Francisco showed me... several versions so i could pick the vehicle that best met my needs.

December 1, 2018

Our salesman. Bill Moeschler is friendly, knowledgeable, helpful. Patient and low key. Thanks Bill for a good buying experience at Kirby Subaru of Ventura... California

November 15, 2018

Buying a new Outback was a great experience, thanks to Robert. Really a very painless experience, and Robert went way beyond what is normally expected... in terms of customer service. Highly recommended!

November 10, 2018

Jim Reed was excellent to work with. He was patient, took time to answer my questions, and show me all the great features of my new car. The team at Kirby... Subaru were friendly and fun to work with. Dean in finance has great jokes and was excellent in taking time to go over the options and answer questions.

November 1, 2018

Just leased a 2019 Outback. Worked with Bob and Jordan and they were great. They worked with my needs and no pressure tactics. Can't with to work... with them again in the future.