Red River Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

17 reviews

March 2, 2019

They got me in a car in no time! Love everyone there! Very friendly and helpful. My parents even bought a car from them as well and had it delivered to... them! Love the fact they deliver to people! I would recommend this Dealership to anyone looking for a great deal! They work with you and do everything they can to get you into what you want!

November 1, 2018

The website was easy to use no problem looking up there extensive inventory, the drive down there was very pretty and the sales people and everyone involved... was helpful

• March 6, 2018

Tina is awesome!!! Come See her at red river dodge!! She is very attentive and will find the car or truck to fit your needs.

July 9, 2018

Jenny was awesome in helping us find the Ram that would fit our needs! She took care of us like family! I will definitely go to her for any future purchases.... I love Red River Dodge! Their values and making Christ priority in everything is why I went there in the first place.

August 29, 2017

I am soooo unhappy with the purchase and service I received. I was laid off as a LRSD teacher on May 21st of this year which was devastating and them 3... days later, my husband was picking up our children at the very same school I was laid off. The school left the gate blowing in the wind and the pencil thin gate was not visible at a 90 degree angle, so my husband drove into the invisible security gate that pierced through the entire side of the drivers side of the car and by the grace of God stopped before killing my 7 year old daughter. It completely totaled my 2016 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring. I was in severe depression and on medication during the summer and was unable to drive but knew we needed an SUV with safety features because our kids are with us all the time going to El Dorado for long trips. I was looking at a used Sequoia and was told that I could not get financed for the price of the Sequoia but apparently I could get approved for a jeep Cherokee with "a lot of the same safety features" for more than the amount of the Sequoia. So, the salesman makes this car sound wonderful and even has it delivered to our home because I'm unable to drive. The outside is nice, so I sign the papers and am not able to drive the vehicle because of medical issues. When I am finally able to drive the vehicle, the security features I was told were on the vehicle suddenly were not there. When I texted the salesman, he would say things like, "oh, well we couldn't get that because we were trying to get you the lowest payments" or "well you will just have to pay for that". This was the biggest disappointment in a vehicle I have ever experienced. When the temporary tags had expired, I texted my salesman and he told me it was "illegal" for them to give me new temporary tags and they had not sent the sales tax check or the title until a MONTH after these tags had expired!!!! I immediately texted my salesperson letting him know that the tags arrived last week and he ignored my text, y'all!!! They are trying to stick me with the late fees on a car that is not even a car I wanted. I HATE THIS VEHICLE! I am soooo disappointed with the sales and service from this company. This vehicle drives like a bottom of the barrel piece of junk. The sales people ignore you when you are telling them what you want in a vehicle and they honestly do not care about you as a customer. They took advantage of me at a very low time in my life and have continued to ignore my requests for a month about my unhappiness with this vehicle. I will be returning the vehicle with the keys and just leaving it on the lot and just let the cards fall where they may. People have told me they were a Christian company but I've seen no Christian actions taken from this company. I refuse to pay or tag a vehicle I was believed to have other features. There are so many blindspots and I'm terrified to drive it because of the missing security features that I was lead to believe were on this car. Do NOT buy a vehicle from these people. You will regret it and they ignore you once you are stuck with a crap vehicle they have sold you. AVOID!!!!!!!

August 3, 2017

Will NEVER bring our Jeep back here again. They know NOTHING about Jeep Wranglers.

February 11, 2017

I bought a Journey through Red River. Worked with Brad West. Great experience! I told him what I wanted and what I could afford. He worked out a great... deal on my car fast. The customer service was excellent. I'm referring others to them. If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would!

June 26, 2016

My wife and I have bought two trucks from this dealership. Both times we worked with Andrew and he was very accommodating. We have went to look and wound... up with a truck and payment and deal that was easy to work with. We went on a Friday for our newest vehicle and arrived at the dealership right before close. They stayed until the deal was done, making sure we were taken care of fully.

May 17, 2016

I contacted them inquiring about a jeep. I've only owned a GMC or Chevy. Not only were they extremely nice, they were very professional and helpful. They... even brought my new car to me so I wouldn't have to drive there. AND helped me move my personal items over to the new car. I will and have recommended them to all my friends and family. Way to go above and beyond!!!!

March 24, 2016

Advised them of wants. Response was quick and direct to request. Info. requested was very timely. Appointment set and pending.