Red River Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

25 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 11, 2021

Had been shopping online for a few months prior to finding the perfect automobile for our family when we saw” The ONE “at Red River Dodge/ Chrysler/ Jeep... in Heber Springs, Ar. John Brown was our first point of contact and we were relieved to find that not only was he professional... There was NO pressure and haggling.. We came in and was welcomed with a smile and made to feel like family and left with a great deal!!

December 30, 2020

Horrible service. The service department needs some work on customer relations customer report . Red River Dodge The service department needs some... help Heber Springs Ar .

• March 6, 2018

Tina is awesome!!! Come See her at red river dodge!! She is very attentive and will find the car or truck to fit your needs.

November 18, 2020

I'm on my second used "certified" vehicle from this dealership and i've had the worst experience in my life. Ashley in parts and service is super rude... with you if there is a issue with your vehicle, Sean one of the mangers says my car was certified and Amanda who sold me the SUV said they don't do certified vehicle anymore even though we was under the impression it was certified with only 59,000 miles on it. my SUV had a busted sway bar bushing on the drivers side, the rear view mirror was from a charger when my SUV is a dodge journey and my radio was unplugged so when i presented this issue with a manger he acted like he had better things to deal with me and couldn't give me a straight answer for my questions. absolutely worst buying experience all around. Not to mention my nissan xterra i bought from them before this SUV they told me it was never in a wreck but when i went to trade it in to a different dealership they said it was hit by a "railroad vehicle" 3 months before i owned it which when we asked for carfaxx but was insured it was in good standing, so therefor the only way to get out of my xterra and not be upside down was red river dodge which they admitted to the not giving me the car faxs. DO NOT use red river dodge in Heber springs!

September 23, 2020

Had to take truck to another ram dealer to get wiper motor replaced. Was chewed out by service writer for giving a no on survey from Ram Truck. They were... suppose to call me when part came in and set up repair date. Instead I got a butt chewing for not giving them a good rating on survey. Parts department called wanting to know if I still wanted the wiper motor like I ordered it.

August 28, 2020

Sadly I experienced less than honest business practices in the finance and warranty department when I purchased my new truck. I reached out to the General... Manager multiple times and two different times he emailed to let me know he'd get back to me. I never heard back from him even after I offered a very reasonable solution to my issue. I would not buy a vehicle from this dealership if they were the last one around. Buyer beware at Red River Dodge.

April 21, 2020

This is a great dealership. I was helping a friend shop for a vehicle and I was very impressed by the friendliness of the staff and the selection. I will... definitely be back next time I am in the market for a vehicle.

April 10, 2020

Great place to buy from cheapest around but when it comes to service forget it. Worst I have ever dealt with. Took our vehicle in probably 3 or 4 times... every time we never got it back when they said, on top of that picked up one evening and started home and it started over heating. Well they didn't get all the air out of cooling system. The other times they never fixed all the things we asked them to fix. We always have to call and ask when and what is wrong they never call us first. Sales department is great but service is absolutely horrible. I understand that these are troubling times but what about the last 3 times.

October 14, 2019

In July of this year I purchased two rams from red river ram. I was treated well until I signed the paperwork. Seems like once they got my money I was... an afterthought. I never received a follow up call from my salesman or the dealer asking if I had any questions or issues. As bad as landers dodge in Benton is. Every purchase that I have made there I received a call from my salesman and the dealership checking on me and my vehicle. I always received a letter from my salesman thanking me for my purchase. I have gotten nothing from red river. I had some issues with one of my rams. Which involved the clear coat on my passenger door being messed up. My salesman was suppose to call me to get this problem resolved. This was August and now it is mid October and I have yet to receive a phone call. I have issues with a 2019 ram. I met with the service department in September about the problems. The guy wrote everything down including my name and number. He stated that he would contact me on the following Monday. (Two days later) it’s mid October and I still have not heard from anyone. I gave them the opportunity to earn all of my business. I feel like things could be a lot better. Butter won’t melt in their mouth while your buying a vehicle. Good luck after the sale

March 2, 2019

They got me in a car in no time! Love everyone there! Very friendly and helpful. My parents even bought a car from them as well and had it delivered to... them! Love the fact they deliver to people! I would recommend this Dealership to anyone looking for a great deal! They work with you and do everything they can to get you into what you want!