Stuteville Ford of Tahlequah

• Ford Escape

Wonderful! Shawna had me in and out with a new car in less than 2 hours!

Wonderful! Shawna had me in and out with a new car in less than 2 hours!

• They are quite simply THE BEST!

When purchasing a used vehicle you expect to have some maintenance, the 2011 Ford Escape I purchased needed nothing, nothing at all! Stuteville worked diligently to get a great price for a great vehicle! Thank You Stuteville!

• NO PRESSURE SALESman

I would like to thank Hayden Sharp for his outstanding service! ! A car buying process can be quite stressful but he has the right approach- straight forward, honest, calm and kind! The experience was much better then I anticipated. The rest of the staff were curious curteious also. I feel that I would not have received the same treatment in the big city. Keep it local! Thank you Stuteville Ford and Hayden !

• Good help

Hayden was so helpful. He takes his time and will even crawl under the vehicle to show you things. He wasn't pushy and spoke to you as a friend. The customer service was awesome!

• The best!

THE place to get the perfect vehicle that fits just what you want! Brant Arbaugh is the man you want to talk to, to find just that! He has gone above and behind for me AND my family (3 new ford's in the driveway) to help us find what we want, and what is right for us! And if we have a problem, we can still call him anytime and he's right there to help! Really, all the guys and girls at Stuteville in tahlequah are GREAT! Couldn't ask for a better team! They're IT!

• Best Sales Guy Ever!

Brant Arbaugh is the best! We went in told him what we needed and what our budget was. He worked until he found us the best. I would totally go back and have him help us with any and all future purchases!

• Great friendly knowledgeable Service

My sales lady would be hard to beat.She is knowledgeable on Ford trucks. Very motivated and respectful to work with. First class salesperson.

• Great Service!!

Shawna was very very helpful. Shawna made the process very easy. In and out. I recommend Shawna and the great service at Stuteville Ford.

• Excellent experience

Our sales rep Shawna Hemmerich had a verry positive attitude and conducted her self in a professional manner. She seemed verry knowledgeable and answered every question i had.

• Excellent service!!

Shawna Hemmerich is the best. She is always professional, always follows up, and strives to provide the best experience!