Hall Ford Elizabeth City

Friday 9:00am–8:00pm 7:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(877) 331-9928 (877) 331-9928

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Ford Elizabeth City from DealerRater.

1.5

No Service after Sale

Had a recall on my 2021 F150, that I purchased at Hall Ford, Elizabeth City NC. Hall scheduled service for April 21 @ 1:30. I am 45 miles from the dealer and when I arrived, I was told they could not do the service. I was told they would call me for another appointment. I ask why they did not call to cancel the appointment before I drove 45 mile and Hall Service did not have a reason. Hall Ford a call for my service, so on May 20 I called for another appointment and was scheduled for June 7th . I was told they may have the vehicle for up to 10 days, so I ask about a loaner. I was told Hall did not provide loaners and I should contact my salesperson for assistance. My salesperson told me he had nothing to do with loaners or service, but they would check on it and call me back. I did not hear from my salesperson, so I contacted Hall Ford Sales Manager by his contact info on their web site for assistance. The recall paperwork specifies ford will provide transportation for this recall. No one from ford ever contacted me for assistance. I called another ford dealer and was given an appointment within a couple of days and the recall was fixed at the other dealer in about 3 hours. I canceled my appointment at Hall Ford for June 7th. This was my first dealing with Hall Ford based on a recommendation from a friend and will be my last. The Ford dealer I normally deal with does have service after the sale and repaired my recall with no problems and no hassle.

Dealer response

Larry, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, our General Manager, David Shope, has been unable to reach you up to this point. If you?d like to discuss your experience further, please contact David directly at 252.338.4783. Thank you.

Great place

Purchased my 2017 Jeep Patriot from here great staff not a long wait for finalizing my purchase. Will purchase here again

Dealer response

Hello, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Lionel Owner of Above Code Electric

David Camper was outstanding during the whole process. What started as a cold call by me looking for a specific utility body E350 turned into a personal delivery of the vehicle 3 days later. Could not be more satisficed with the experience.

Dealer response

Hi, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Lindale provided the best experience that I've ever had....

Lindale provided the best experience that I've ever had. He made the purchase of my 2021 Bronco Sport fast and flawless. Hall needs to make sure they never lose this talented gentleman.

Mr. Lindale Brothers made sure that my expectations were...

Mr. Lindale Brothers made sure that my expectations were met or exceeded. He made sure that the purchase was exactly what I wanted and that I was 100% happy and satisfied. I will definitely reach out to him again when searching for another vehicle.

So, this is the third vehicle I have purchased from Hall...

So, this is the third vehicle I have purchased from Hall Ford in Elizabeth City and every purchase just gets better! In today’s day and age there is something to be said about loyalty from the customer AND the business. The team at Hall Ford Elizabeth City knows this and takes care of their customers. I have never felt like just a number or just another sale. I always feel welcome in the dealership. Maybe it’s the smaller town or just being in North Carolina but buying vehicles or having work done on them is just better here. I originally took my 2017 Ford Expedition EL down to have some service performed by the amazing service department and while there was introduced to a sales representative who inquired about possibly trading it in on a new vehicle. Scott Mitchell was my sales rep and he did a fantastic job of showing me around a 2020 Expedition Max Limited. He talked about the differences and upgrades etc. from the 2017 to the 2020 and was knowledgeable and easy going, so I asked him if he could get some numbers on pricing for me. The entire sales team at Hall Ford/Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City are great, especially the management team. David Shope and KJ were super easy to work with and gave me everything I needed upfront to say yes on the deal. If you are thinking about getting a vehicle, please consider Hall Ford Hyundai in Elizabeth City. Although you might save a few dollars going to another dealer, in the end...you get what you pay for. The sales and service teams will continue to earn your business each and every time and will treat you right. BUY your next Ford here from David Shope and the team!

Dealer response

Hi, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Amanda and the service department went above and beyond...

Amanda and the service department went above and beyond in servicing my 2017 Ford Expedition EL. I arrived for my scheduled appointment about two hours early, optimistic they could get my car in early. Amanda was upfront in telling me there were about 10 cars in front of me and they would try to work me in but couldn’t promise anything. She did exactly what she said she would and worked my car in within about 35 minutes of my arrival. They had the problem diagnosed, parts identified, and authorization for the warranty to cover the costs in just over an hour. Since the parts were not in stock Amanda coordinated the ordering of them and scheduled a follow-on appointment to have them installed. By the way, Amanda called the service technician to confirm the installation timeline and worked the installation services around my wife’s travel schedule. The service department is great! Give them a chance and they will make you a repeat customer.

Dealer response

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Hall Ford Elizabeth City, NC

I had a transmission flush and 4 cylinder tune up, and am happy to report that the car runs much smoother now. I have filed this report to you earlier this month.

Dealer response

Hi Mary, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Hall Ford Elizabeth City. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Easy!

Placed an order for new full size Bronco and Dave Camper sold me f150 limited. Awesome truck and service. Thanks Dave

Dealer response

Hi, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Recall on 2018 F150

Took days but pleased with outcome. Staff was good to work with.

Dealer response

Hello Rodney, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!