Hall Ford Elizabeth City

495 reviews

495 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Ford Elizabeth City from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• November 23, 2016

Purchasing my new car with the Hall team was seamless. The team stayed late for me to make it from Kill Devil Hills to Elizabeth City after work, and everyone... pitched in to get me on the road with my new car as quickly as possible. My sales consultant, Lindale, was wonderful and I never felt pressured or rushed despite the late hour. He and the finance manager, Toney worked quickly and efficiently, answering any questions I had throughout the process. All of the other team members I spoke with, as well as the manager, Nick, were very kind and helpful. Purchasing a new car can be a painful process but these guys made it as enjoyable as possible.

Katelin, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Hall Ford Elizabeth City. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please rem...ember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

November 30, 2018

Second vehicle bought through Taylor and can???t say enough good things. Thanks again for all your help bud. You won???t find a salesman with better customer... service.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're glad you had an excellent experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out...!

November 29, 2018

They were able to match the same deal and they went above and beyond to get me the car I wanted! A+ service!!! Would recommend dealership and Ed as the... sales guy to see!

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do fo...r you.

November 27, 2018

I had a great experience finding what i wanted the staff was awesome in helping me find my truck thsnks to all especially Ed He did an awesome job walking... me through all processes . thank y'all very much and Merry Christmas to all.

We're so pleased you had such a great experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have ...an awesome day!

November 20, 2018

Lindale Brothers and the Hall Ford staff did a great job working with me on purchasing this new truck. Super happy with their professionalism and customer... service.

Congratulations on your new truck! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your exper...ience here at Hall Ford Elizabeth City!

Heath R Wynn

General Manager

(5.0) 13 reviews

November 19, 2018

I came to Ford looking for a way out of my previous vehicle. I was upside down and very frustrated with my search for a new car. I decided to work with... Mr. Inge since he had previously sold a car to every member of my family and they were pleased with their purchases. I fell in love with a grey Escape and Mr. Inge did everything in his power to make sure that I drove away in the car I wanted that night. This was my first time buying a New Car and I am so happy that I decided to work with Taylor. He found me the best possible loan that I could ask for. I felt like I was in good hands and that I had a friend looking out for me. I am so in love with my new car. Thanks Taylor!

Congratulations on your new Escape! We're glad to hear Taylor delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are... happy to help!

November 19, 2018

The subject matter expert for the 252. Buy with confidence. He was not pushy like other salesmen, knowledgeable on his product, easy to talk to and a hard... worker.

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

November 15, 2018

Hall Ford made our truck shopping experience a lot easier than we expected it to be. They made the paper work and transition into our truck very smooth.... Everyone was very friendly, helpful and very professional.

Hello, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! We hope you ...have a great day!

November 13, 2018

Very friendly service and Edward Bennett was very informative and took the time to explain things to us. All other employees were friendly and helpful... as well

Rebecca, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! We hope you have a wonderful... day!

Paul Jones Jr

NOT RATED

November 5, 2018

We have purchased many vehicles from Hall and always have been treated like family. Adrien and Stuart have made this experience with our first Honda... great.. We really enjoyed the hospitality they showed..

We're glad to hear we delivered such a great first Honda experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!