4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 368 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

368 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Ford Elizabeth City from DealerRater.com

• Great buying experience
    November 23, 2016

Purchasing my new car with the Hall team was seamless. The team stayed late for me to make it from Kill Devil Hills to Elizabeth City after work, and ...everyone pitched in to get me on the road with my new car as quickly as possible. My sales consultant, Lindale, was wonderful and I never felt pressured or rushed despite the late hour. He and the finance manager, Toney worked quickly and efficiently, answering any questions I had throughout the process. All of the other team members I spoke with, as well as the manager, Nick, were very kind and helpful. Purchasing a new car can be a painful process but these guys made it as enjoyable as possible.

Katelin, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Hall Ford Elizabeth City. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please rem...ember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

FORD EXPLORER
    April 16, 2018

No issues, in and out. Excellent service as I will continue to have my car serviced at Hall, and I am waiting for the Ranger to reappear.

Michael, we are glad we could provide you with excellent service! Thank you so much for choosing Hall Ford Elizabeth City; we're looking forward to yo...ur next service visit!

Super friendly and accomodating dealership
    April 16, 2018

I was in the market for a new truck and hadn't dealt with Hall in Elizabeth City before so I figured I would give them a shot. I used the internet at ...first contact and was quickly helped after hours via email. The next day I worked but communicated via text with the salesman Taylor Inge and Richard Gmelin. Both were extremely helpful and quick to respond even with my text only restriction for work purposes. I started working with them a couple days early to cut down on time at the dealership. They ran the numbers and got me in a new truck at close to what I was hoping for even with a trade. Both Taylor and Richard took great care of us and I will be going back for my next truck for sure. Thanks guys.

Hall Ford Elizabeth City

Hi Roman! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case... during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Friendly and Pressure Free
    April 15, 2018

Taylor was super friendly with the whole family! He made you feel comfortable as if you were with family. Also I think he taught my teenage daughter s...ome information about the whole car buying process. Thats amazing!!!The whole experience felt relaxing not like you were being attacked with salesman and that???s why I would recommend this dealership to anyone! Make sure to ask for Taylor if you want to feel at home.

Hall Ford Elizabeth City

Victoria, we are so happy to read such a great review about Hall Ford Elizabeth City! Congratulations on the new vehicle! If you ever need anything el...se from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Absolutely Perfect!!!
    April 13, 2018

By far the best car purchase yet. No pressure coupled with quality service. It was by far the most efficient dealership that I have ever been to. F...uture vehicle purchases will start with Taylor Inge and Heath Wynn.

Hall Ford Elizabeth City

Blane, we're happy to hear you had such a positive car buying experience with our team! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wis...hes, Hall Ford Elizabeth City

No pressure!
    April 1, 2018

Great experience. I did not feel pressure to buy and everyone was courteous. My questions were answered and my concerns were acknowledged. There we...re no issues with my requests to drive multiple vehicles.

Hall Ford Elizabeth City

Jenni, we are glad we could help! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Excellent Experience
    March 31, 2018

Taylor made my the experience easy, by helping my find the exact car I was looking for. Will go back to him any time I am looking for a car. THANK...S Taylor for all that you do!!

Hall Ford Elizabeth City

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Hall Ford Elizabeth City. We hope to see you soon!

Very pleased!
    March 31, 2018

My husband had been looking for a mustang for about 3 years and we had been dealing with Taylor from the start. He worked with us trying to find the b...est deal and we finally made it happen! They gave us a good trade in value for his car and we feel we got an awesome deal on his new mustang. We couldn't have been happier and my husband loves his new car. Taylor was very personable and did everything he could do to make this purchase flawless. As long as Taylor is a car salesman, we will go to him for our future purchases!

Hall Ford Elizabeth City

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Hall Ford ...Elizabeth City

Employees Worked With
    Sale manager and salesman top notch in my book.
    March 30, 2018

Great dealership. The saleman and sale manager worked together, gave my mom the best deal she can afford on a fixed income. I was very comfortable wi...th saleman.P.S MY father in law bought a new car from there and was very happy with the deal.

Hall Ford Elizabeth City

Troy, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Hall Ford Elizabeth City! If you have any further q...uestions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Very helpful associate
    March 27, 2018

Associate was very helpful. And worked quickly to help get a vehicle. Didn???t have to spend the whole day at dealership. Staff was friendly and very ...accommodating

Hall Ford Elizabeth City

We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Hall Ford Elizabeth City! Feel free to reach out to us if you need ...anything. Have a wonderful day!

1310 N Road St Elizabeth City, NC 27909