Hall Ford Elizabeth City

631 reviews

631 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Ford Elizabeth City from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 14, 2020

We buy and also have our Escape serviced at Hall Ford

James, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

September 10, 2020

Had Oil change, wash and clean. They did a great job was happy with the clean up and time it took.

Richard, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. Safe travels!

• November 23, 2016

Purchasing my new car with the Hall team was seamless. The team stayed late for me to make it from Kill Devil Hills to Elizabeth City after work, and everyone... pitched in to get me on the road with my new car as quickly as possible. My sales consultant, Lindale, was wonderful and I never felt pressured or rushed despite the late hour. He and the finance manager, Toney worked quickly and efficiently, answering any questions I had throughout the process. All of the other team members I spoke with, as well as the manager, Nick, were very kind and helpful. Purchasing a new car can be a painful process but these guys made it as enjoyable as possible.

Katelin, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Hall Ford Elizabeth City. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please rem...ember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

September 4, 2020

All work was done quickly and complete. No problems at all!!

Theodore, we strive for a high level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will... be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

August 17, 2020

I live in Virginia and I?d been searching local dealerships for months to find a specific Mustang. I finally found the perfect Mustang online at Hall Ford... in Elizabeth City, NC. It apparently had just been traded in, with a detailed description online, but no pictures. I sent an email to the dealership (late at night) expressing my interest but I?d like to see pictures. I received an email the next morning from a salesman named Edward Bennett. I mentioned to him that I?d like to see pics, unfortunately, he wasn?t sure when they would be posted because the car had just been traded in. Bummer. I was getting ready to leave work for the day and saw another email from Edward. I could not believe what he did. He made me a personalized video of the car with his cell phone and emailed it to me! Wow! He knew how much I wanted pictures and he went out of his way to make it happen! I already had my financing lined up including a trade and made the drive from VA to NC the next day. I arrived at 6:30 pm and met Edward in person. His approach was friendly, professional, and relaxed with no pressure to buy. His knowledge of Mustangs impressed me and he enjoyed showing me all the features. I loved it! The car was exactly what I wanted. We headed back inside after the test drive to talk numbers and price my trade-in, typically not the ?fun part? of buying a car. I was introduced to Richard Gmelin, the Sales Manager, whose warm personality and relaxed approach seemed identical to Edward. He left to appraise my trade in with my pre-approved financing paperwork in hand. He returned shortly and I was blown away by what happened next. Not only did Richard give me a great offer on my trade in, he also found me a lower rate through my bank! Richards genuine concern to find me the best deal spoke volumes. I met Finance Mgr Tom McNally to complete the deal. He made the process quick and painless, and explained everything in detail with no surprises. My experience at Hall Ford exceeded all my expectations, as I have never had an experience like this at ANY Virginia dealership I?ve bought from. I appreciate how Edward, Richard, and Tom were genuine, worked as a team, and treated me like family. They were honest and truly committed to providing excellent customer service. Initially, the thought of driving from VA to NC to buy a car wasn?t exactly thrilling, but I?m so glad I did! Thank You!

Hi Katherine, thank you so much for your positive comments about Hall Ford Elizabeth City! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. W...e're always happy to help!

August 13, 2020

Amazing people. Will ALWAYS chose this site. I bought my first ford there and will by my last.

Serina, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to s...ee you again in the future! Take care!

August 1, 2020

Car poorly repaired. Substandard work. Upon picking up my car within 24 hrs cut off on me. Ford did not fully indentify problems with my car initially... therefore said it was not their responsibility to do further repairs.

July 20, 2020

Great to work with. Good listener. Looking forward to working with David in the future.Now if he and Keith can get that 9 mm in the Pasquotank all will... be fine.

Hi Captloeb, thank you so much for your positive comments about Hall Ford Elizabeth City! Please let us know if you have any additional questions abou...t services you received and thank you again for choosing Hall Ford Elizabeth City!

Worked with:
    David Shope

General Sales Manager

Richard Gmelin

Sales Manager

NOT RATED

July 10, 2020

I went to Hall Hyundai after a relative and a close family friend HIGHLY recommended both the dealership and salesman, Ed. I had every intention of buying... a used car to keep my payments low, but aside of an SUV, I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted. Ed Bennett (ASK FOR HIM as your sales rep!!), Kevin Clarke, and David Shope were spot on; super friendly, honest, patient, and they not only provided a relaxed "no pressure" atmosphere (which is a MUST for us and most everyone we know), and went out of their way to get me into the right car. This is the first dealership that really made us feel valued as customers not just a sale. Keep in mind that we're the 3rd person in our family to buy a new car here within the last month. Yes, they were able to get me into a new car for the same payments I had on the car I traded in. This dealership has all new management and it shows. We will refer everyone we know to Hall and Ed Bennett. Seriously, you can't go wrong with these guys.

Worked with:

General Sales Manager

Kevin Clarke

Sales Manager

July 6, 2020

Efficient, friendly, convenient service. I will continue to patronize Hall Ford.

Hi Jane, thank you so much for your positive comments about Hall Ford Elizabeth City! We want all our customers to feel this way when leaving our deal...ership!