Dave Sinclair Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

New (636) 747-1002 (636) 747-1002
Used (636) 747-1006 (636) 747-1006
Service (636) 747-1004 (636) 747-1004

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Get a good deal at this dealer and talk to Dennis

Dennis was very helpful and explained everything to us. The vehicle we purchased is very nice and we are enjoying it! Would use them again and recommend to others!

Dealer response

Walter, we are so happy that our team at Dave Sinclair Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM could do a great job for you! Dennis and the team appreciate your business.

1.0

Dealer took back signed offer to negotiate highest price...

Dealer took back signed offer to negotiate highest price between two buyers. Ended up selling the vehicle for 3k over advertised

Dealer response

Hi Corey, thank you for bringing this to my attention. We take pride in our customers and this situation is very concerning. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss this further. Thanks, Tyler Trenary - General Manager - tyler@davesinclairauto.com

top notch service!

Dennis and Justin treated us great through the entire process. Even with not the greatest of credit they managed to get us into a fantastic vehicle that we really wanted!

Dealer response

Dennis and Justin will be thrilled to hear they gave you such excellent care, Aaron! We appreciate you taking the time to leave Dave Sinclair Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM your five-star rating!

1.0

We went to purchase 2 new vehicles from the dealer but...

We went to purchase 2 new vehicles from the dealer but they refused to treat us with the respect and dignity that we asked for upfront. Since we were looking to purchase 2 vehicles and had already done test drives and knew what we wanted we thought the experience would go smooth. The sales team was VERY high pressure and refused to help us understand what the total 2 vehicle sale purchase would look like. They folded up their offer when we asked them to do the workup on the 2nd vehicle as well and turned on the extreme high pressure sales tactics. We instead brought our business to David Taylor Chrysler/Jeep/Ram in Ellisville and had a completely different experience. We purchased through David Taylor and they helped us to understand the entire package and were not afraid to talk to us about how they compared to the other options. We actually even got a better warranty through David Taylor that we were offered at Dave Sinclair. When they were working up the deal the sales rep abandoned us at his desk to go "talk to the manager and get us the best possible deal" however we could easily hear the conversation revolved around the previous night's drinking activities and how our sales rep had to leave his girlfriend's house this morning to get to work rather than anything around the "deal" he was going to get us. Also as they talked they were openly dropping the 'F" bomb loud enough that the entire showroom could easily hear. Was not a professional atmosphere and was not a collaborative process. I would NOT RECOMMEND this dealer.

A +!!!!

Anthony, and Chris are both fantastic salesman. They both go above, and beyond for their customers. My wife, and I had a great experience right after walking through the door. That didn't change as we never felt rushed after our purchase. They answered any, and all questions we had. So far we are very satisfied customers. We love our new jeeps, and glad we went through a great purchase experience. We highly recommend 👌 👍🏼.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share this experience, Jon! We're so glad that you & your wife enjoyed working with Anthony and Chris and we appreciate you recommending the Dave Sinclair Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM team to others. Thanks again for trusting us with your business and please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do for you!

Had the best experience ever with Dave Sinclair in...

Had the best experience ever with Dave Sinclair in Pacific. I found my Chrysler 300S there and I always get compliments on this car wherever I go. Dennis Nevills was the best salesman to work with, he was great and no pressure which meant alot. I would definitely buy from this dealership again.

Dealer response

Kathy, We appreciate you taking the time to leave Dave and Dennis your five-star rating and kind words! We're happy you found the car you wanted and felt comfortable at Dave Sinclair Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM! Thank you!

Awesome and good dealership best for recommendation...

Awesome and good dealership best for recommendation friendly and good services

Dealer response

Our team will be so thrilled to learn they've made this a five-star experience for you, Gina! Thanks so much for being part of the Dave Sinclair Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM family!

1.7

Poor Workmanship - Put a evaporator coil

they had 3 chances to fix and one blow off to do the right thing manger to the service tech along with lies to cover up why repair failed

Dealer response

Sorry for your unpleasant experience. It is not our intention to make your vist to our dealership a horrible one! Please contact me at tyler@davesinclairauto.com to with the details so that we can get to the bottom of the issue and maybe resolve it. Thank you.

1.0

Don’t waste your time they are very unprofessional. Would...

Don’t waste your time they are very unprofessional. Would never buy another car from them . The worse part is we gave them a opportunity to make good and change our mind but they would rather us write a unpleasant review

Super Shady

When I texted Jessi for more info, they said “We cannot discuss any numbers over the internet or phone because its considered a breach of privacy. But we currently have huge end of the year sales as well as employee pricing. So the huge discounts I get for working here, you can get as well. When did you have time to come in and meet with us?” Any place that lies about how discussing numbers via email or phone is a privacy breach is not a place to spend you time or money. I prefer honest up front conversations. If you have to lie or trick customers to get them in the door, don’t bother staying!

Dealer response

I am sorry you had a less than perfect experience with us. We strive to make each customer interaction a pleasant interaction. New vehicles are priced with rebates included based on our local address. Other addresses and areas nationally have different rebates and are based on where you title the vehicle. We were unable to obtain your titling address to verify the price including rebates customized for you. We would like to have you as a customer and are sorry for the confusion. Please contact me at tyler@davesinclairauto.com so we can get you the information you are requesting.