McCloskey Motors Inc.

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Bad service

Horrible service. They don't care about their customers, a week after I bought the vehicle I reported multiple issues and they won't respond for a month now. Do not buy a vehicle from here.

STEER CLEAR!! HORRIBLE

cars are JUNK, rude service, literally worst experience I've ever had being a consumer. not enough room to get to everything. few things, customer service rude. service missed my appt. 2x and then put in wrong part. the staff ignored us. terrible all around

Friendly, fast service

Kris R. was very patient and helpful today. I highly recommend this location and Kris R. Even though we didn't buy a vehicle today, Kris was still very helpful. Thank you Kris for all of your assistance.

1.0

Look at Reviews on different sites

Another good place to check out business Reviews is Google Map. Click on the location/business and read what others are saying about a business and how they respond to complaints. That's where you'll see mine.

1.3

Sold me a car without critical items

I bought a 2013 Porche Cayenne. When picking up the car, I asked for the 2nd key. 'Oh, we will find that for you....' It has never materialized. I called back and was told no, we don't have it. Making a key for this thing is a $500.00 dealership nightmare. Later I found that the special key to remove the locking lug nuts was missing. I called about that too. No help. I highly recommend that you go elsewhere for your purchase unless you want to have to deal with issues of this nature.

1.5

Sold Me A Car Without AC

I bought a car from this dealership. When I bought it, it was hail damaged and they still had to fix it up. The assured me it would all be fixed. They LIED, I have NO A/C and it would cost $666 to fix it!! They also had to do another repair within a few days of me getting the car because the suspension was damaged.

1.5

A Below Average Experience. Not Recommended.

Although I am generally happy with the car, buying a used car from McCloskey Motors was not a great experience. They made numerous representations, which were not true, and made promises which were not kept. The price was okay.

Found the perfect deal

We found the the perfect pickup on their website so we went to the dealership to drive and if happy, to buy. We were helped by Eric May who was very low key, friendly and helpful. We loved the truck, the deal was fair and we now own it. We highly recommend McCloskey!

1.0

Liars, Fraudsters, and Cheats.

These guys are fraudsters and cheats, they will change a deal while you have the car and then say you have to pay for thier overpriced cars producing terrible deals and not remotely living up to thier promises. Liars, honestly this company should be the shame of the community. They give used car dealers a bad name.

Very Satisfied

Bret Hemminger guided us through the process. We wanted to upgrade and he took the time to show us around and was very professional! This was one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. Thanks Bret!