Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 114 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Sales Experience!
    July 25, 2017

Geeat Sales Staff. Very informative and they know their product! Easy to deal with and fair on the trade in evaluation. See Greg Stynchula, he's a ...good example of what a salesman should be.

Fast, seamless, and attention to my needs.
    February 21, 2018

I went to Performance looking to buy a used Ram 1500 I had been “watching” for a week or so. I spoke with Christine about what I was wanting and needi...ng, my concerns and my wife’s concerns, which she went above and beyond to not only address, but ease. Ultimately we as a group decided that the best idea for what my family and I would LOVE long term is a 2500. Yes, we paid more money, but I did so because I was informed, given time and space to consider, weigh, and pray about the outcome. I would 100% recommend Performance to anyone who hates typical dealership games as, at least in my experience, they were as accommodating as possible with my financial concerns (haggling), term concerns, and value in the long term concerns.

WE ALL LOST A DEAL OVER $90 IN RUBBER FLOOR MATS
    January 31, 2018

I’m too busy to write reviews, but this one needs addressed. My wife a lunch lady for the local schools was insulted and offended. We made an appoin...tment to come in to see and drive the car she was interested in on a rainy Saturday. Our original rep Tyler said at 10 am he’d see us at 1. Upon arriving we were told our sales rep had to leave for a funeral?? HUH? Another sales rep said was “covering” for him. The rep we were assigned to said Tyler had to go to a funeral, I call bull on that! He couldn’t share that at 10am but was gone at 1 for a funeral? OK, I'm already not happy being passed on. In fairness our new rep Juston was a very nice young man, but he was busy trying to cover and handle his clients too. Saturday is a “cattle call” bad day to do business apparently. We’d found the car online and already had our financing in place and no trade, a clean easy deal, WE CAME IN TO PURCHASE, PERIOD! Our first offer was flat out rejected, ok, manager said there’s NO NEGOTIATION on internet price, WOW, ok. Juston tried for us again, said he’d knock off $350 just to “earn” our business, wife said ok but she also asked for rubber floor mats for the front of the car as the ones that came with the car were dirty and in the trunk. Sales manager said ok on the $350 but NO, no mats. Seriously, our business wasn’t worth a $90 pair of floor mats? That would be a NO! That was offensive and insulting and we said NO, if that’s how you feel about someone spending $25,000 then we need to walk and we did. The deal could have been made with common courtesy, how about “we’ll clean the mats in the trunk for you”? That’s an original idea right? What about ask the customer what can we do to make this work for us all? NOPE, everyone's just too busy, customer is just a number, get in line or get down road, how about common respect for someone who’s willing to invest with your company. I give the sales manager a zero minus 10 and our assigned rep a 4, we weren’t his customer but as a sales professional he had the power to bring it together with a small amount of forethought and a simple resolution to the wall we hit over a set of floor mats. I’m not complaining about the price, I’m addressing the fact we felt like cattle, un important, move or move it along. Never again, glad it works for some folks, Saturday wasn’t our day I guess. I've been in sale for 30 years, you don't ever make your customer feel disrespected, you seek the little things that make it a win for everyone. Juston will learn this in time, the used car sales manager should know better. Lastly if there is no deal to be made because it's an online price, I can respect that, it could have been addressed upfront when we sat down to begin dialog. Very very poorly handled transaction. Couldn't be more dissatisfied.

Great service working w/Juston! Love my new Jeep!
    January 8, 2018

I recently purchased a newer, used Jeep from Juston Johnson. Despite the sub-zero temperatures on the day my daughter and I visited, as we were walkin...g up to the building, one of the salesmen who was going toward a sales vehicle, stopped to greet us and then escorted directly to Juston. Throughout my test drives, Juston took the time to answer my questions and was genuinely friendly. He clearly enjoys his job and working with people. When I wen, I had an idea of the vehicle I wanted and had walked in the door already approved with financing, but Juston not only found me a newer vehicle but he and Rodney even got me a loan with a lower rate! I was exceptionally pleased with the level of service I received along with the time spent with me. I would absolutely recommend this business, and ask for Juston Johnson!

Debbie
    January 2, 2018

I just bought my new Jeep Cherokee at Performance and I must say Scott Muscil was so Great! He never pressured and was very knowledgeable and kind. I ...would recommend this dealership and Scott to all my friends.

November 5, 2017

Seems like the dealership needs to define a process as to,how to deal with contacts. Multiple people called me and multiple people tried to email me. ...All of course trying to make a sale. However I do not believe any of the knew the others contacted me nor did they read the information I posted wanting help with or answers to. It makes a potential customer never want to leave contact information ever again.

2nd Car Experience
    October 26, 2017

We bought a 2013 Dodge Charger R/T in 2016 from this dealership. Unfortunately, my husband was involved in an accident this past Sunday and the car w...as totaled. PCDJ was able to find us the same car (a model year newer) and got the financing approved before the totaled vehicle was paid off. I really appreciate them helping us in this time of need. Tyler Brown is a great salesman and makes sure you get everything you need.

Car buying experience was great!
    September 26, 2017

I recently bought a Hyundai Santa from the Performance Jeep. It's a really great car buying experience as the car's value was below the msrp. I would ...recommend to buy a car from this dealership.

Life time car wash beware
    September 23, 2017

They promise lifetime car washes but they act irritated with the customer if you continue to come in. Some people buy into their promise an purchase a... car from them. You will find out that not only are they irritated but they will purposely leave your auto half cleaned to send a message. I am going to drive my car to Marysville Ohio so the owner can see how I was mistreated.

Best sales men I ever experienced
    September 22, 2017

I had the pleasure of working and meeting Dave Friermood. He made buying my jeep effortless and he took time to find the exact one I was looking for b...ecause it wasn’t on your lot . But dave put in extra time to make sure I got the jeep I exactly wanted . And I love the fact of getting preapproved online that aspect you guys provide is amazing and save me so much time I truly appreciate that

Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM