Sun Chevrolet

Saturday 8:30am–5:00pm 7:30am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(412) 344-8000 (412) 344-8000

Great Service !

I was pleasantly surprised at my first service visit i had.. I usually service my own vehicles, but this time i decided to let the dealer that i bought the car from do the service. What a great experience i had ! Friendly and Helpful staff, along with a nice area for me to wait. My past dealer experiences at OTHER locations is what led me to start working on my car myself... But this place changed all of that ! I will surely have them service my Malibu from this point on.

Best service that I've had since being a customer

The recall notice regarding software for the valve tapping noise finally solved the issue that I've had documented for the past few years. The engine is running smoother & quieter than it has since I've owned the vehicle. Also, they addressed the rumbling noise that I had been noticing for a few weeks (sway bar).

Everything is great

Always a pleasure going to sun Chevy everyone is very friendly.

Inspection services

New car purchased in Ohio. Needed inspection. Treated like I purchased the can at Sun. Thanks

Chevy Traverse

Friendly, fast service. Very helpful in selecting everything I needed in a car!

Reliable

Your office manager, Cory was very thorough when I dropped off the car. He was in contact with me during the day giving me estimates on cost and time.My car runs like new.Thank you! Mr Mannion.

Great service!

I am always greeted promptly by the friendly staff. My car is always ready as promised and any repairs are explained to he.

2014 Impala purchase

It was a quick and easy deal with a friendly staff.

Great dealership

Took my SUV for routine oil change and tire rotation. Great service, friendly people, nice clean environment.

Great service

My name is Suzanne Martin. I am the driver of the Chevy Equinox and I make all the decisions about its maintenance. I have bought my last 2 cars at Sun and have had all the service done there. My husband had been a buyer of Chrysler/Dodge products previously but, has now "seen the light" and night his last vehicle at Sun as well. We keep coming back for a reason, we are always satisfied.