Sun Chevrolet

Friday 8:30am–6:00pm 7:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:30am–5:00pm 7:30am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(412) 344-8000 (412) 344-8000

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent salesmanship

Excellent salesman, very friendly, Felt like I was a part of the sun chevy family, Went over everything in the truck to ensure I knew how to use each aspect. I brought my other truck in for service and ending up buying a new one.

A-Plus Customer Service

Stopped for a routine oil change during a monthly employee cook out lunch. I was greeted by several employees and invited to have some lunch while waiting. Also, the mechanic found a tie rod needed attention if I had the time. I've never been to a business that was so thoroughly invested in making a customer feel important as I have in my dealings with Sun Chevrolet.

Great Service

Right from the min I drove into service i was taken care of all the way through getting my service done. It's some of the best service I've gotten at a dealership. Great place to get stuff done.

Ms. Betty Pecore

I have complete trust in everyone at Sun Chevrolet.

Service at Sun Chevrolet

I am always taken as soon as I arrive and the work is always done in a timely manner

They fix Escalades too!

Fixed my Cadillac Escalade that was involved in a minor accident. Had no idea they fixed cars other than Chevys but was down there looking at new vehicles and asked and got an estimate to fix my Cadillac. Took it in Monday morning and got the call to pick it up Wednesday afternoon. The body shop kept me updated everyday as to the progress of their work and when it came to picking it up Wednesday night, I was a little late, Sun chevrolet was closed, but found that the body shop employees actually stayed later after work to wait for me, and drove the vehicle to the front of Sun's parking lot so I did not have to walk back to the body shop alone. Also, they washed and dried my vehicle, it came home in beautiful condition. The work on the rear bumper was excellent and no signs of any that an accident occurred. Really pleased with the work they did on my vehicle and the way I was treated as a customer !

Reliable and informative

Very good experience. The woman who checked me in helped me beyond her responsibilties.

Cruze

Had my Cruze in for an emissions voluntary recall and it was taken care of within 1/2 hour.

4.0

GREAT SERVICE

We saw a car online and then we went to the dealership. We got to test drive the car and we loved it. We have had the car for about a month and we are very happy with it. The service was great and we would buy another car form there.

I dropped the ball, they didn't miss a beat

After making an online appointment for service I arrived and was told it was not in the system. I don't think I hit the submit on the online form, regardless of the error the service staff fit me in for my inspection. They got me in and on my way home in half an hour, I couldn't be more grateful for the great service. The staff always remembers me and I will always return for my car purchase or service needs. Thanks! Lesa.