Ray Dennison Chevrolet

• Dennison Chevrolet / Joe Lemont

Joe Lemont and the whole staff made our experience buying 2 used vehicles for our daughters a pleasure. Joe took the time to talk us and our daughters to find the best car that met all of our requirements like he was looking for his own daughters. He found us 2 great cars that were in great condition, low miles, and a great price. Then Amit in the finance department then found us excellent local financing. We will be back!

From beginning to end, it sounds like your experience was a happy one! Thank you Radosevic Family for visiting us and the great review. We hope your daughters enjoy their new cars!

• Great salesman!!

Happy to hear that, Bill! Thank you for leaving us a review, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

John Becker was great to work with!!! We will definitely be back for our next vehicle!!! Everyone went above and beyond to make sure we got the best deal!! Thank you!!

• Great customer service!

When it comes to our customers, you certainly are our #1 priority! Thank you for your kind words, and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

We went there because of a used truck we saw online. However after all the rebates & Bill's finance team, it worked out better for us to buy brand new. Cory Waller is a great car salesman! He's super friendly & goes above and beyond to make his customers happy. He treats you like your his #1 priority through the entire process.

• Outstanding Customer Service!!

Greg Pollard is definitely your go to guy for your next new car purchase! His knowledge about the cars is great but what really sold me was his personality. He's not your typical "salesman" and the reasoning of it is, Greg has your best interest, making sure all of your needs are his top priority. Which will make his customers feel important and special. Greg also doesn't pressure you to make a purchase but, when you do purchase, he guides you through the whole buying process making it effortless and fast. I drove 45 minutes to purchase my 2017 Chevy Malibu and I can definitely see why the dealership has been in business for 43 years and continuing. Greg and the rest of the staff are very friendly and welcoming. Their customer service is definitely top quality over the rest of the competitors!

Josh, thank you very much for your kind words and shout out to Greg! We are certainly proud to have him as an employee, especially when it comes to how dedicated he is to his customers. Thank you for visiting us, and we hope you will visit us, and Greg, soon!

• Ray Dennison Chevrolet / Dennis Dutton

I would like to say Thank You to Dennis for making my car buying experience the best ever! He made sure I knew everything about the car and was comfortable with whatever ┬┐repairs were made and its history. He was very attentive in making sure my needs were met and with a smile. He did what was needed to make things go smoothly and definitely made this a pleasant experience. I actually had a good time and I rode away with exactly the car I wanted and was looking for. Thank You again Dennis!

Hey Orpha, We're so happy to hear that Dennis delivered the excellent customer service that you deserve! It sounds like he took great care of you and made sure that you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Thank you for the kind words and the excellent review, we appreciate it!

• Best Dealership in Town

I have been a Ray Dennison customer for over 25 years. They have never let me down. As a woman I appreciate that they treat me the same as they would a man making an auto purchase

Ronna, thank you so very much for sharing your experience with us. We certainly pride ourselves on loyal customers, and you are part of that pride! Thank you for your many years of business, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

• Great service and sales

Have bought vehicles from Ray Dennison for years. Service has always been great! Go see Greg Pollard for your next vehicle!

Thanks, Vern! Greg will definitely appreciate the recommendation. If there is anything else we can help you with, please come back and see us!

• Joe Lemont at Ray Dennison

Will come back for excellent customer service . Have purchased cars for 3 of our children and will be back for 4th.

That's great to hear! We appreciate your continued loyalty to us. See you again soon!

• Seeing a Spark in our future

This was our second purchase from Joe Lamont and Ray Dennison Chevrolet. We will continue to use them as our local Chevrolet experts!

Thank you for the excellent review! We are glad we could help you find the car you were looking for. We look forward to working with you again!

• Joe Lemont - best salesman ever!!!!

Thanks, Cazzie! We are glad we could help you find exactly what you were looking for. Come back and see us if you need anything else!

Joe spent most of his time trying to find me a used car that I could nake myh payments on. Not only was I looking for easy payments but also a sunroof and CD player. Mr. Lemont totally deliver and for that I am grateful.