Ray Dennison Chevrolet

200 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 20, 2019

I worked with Curt Durm and he helped me find the right car for me. It wasn't new but its what I liked. He listen to me and understood what I was trying... to do. He explained the process to me and help understand how my trade in worked in the process.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your experience! Feedback from you is one way we know we are achieving our... goals. Let us know if we can assist you again! Ray Dennison Chevrolet Team hamerchevy@gmail.com (309) 347-3101

May 9, 2019

We would like to thank John Becker and Gary Geraci for giving us the info we needed to get the right model Trax, then handling the financing in a quick... and pleasant manner.

Thank you for your outstanding rating about our service department. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and look forward to doing so... in the future. Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It really matters to our dealership! Ray Dennison Chevrolet Team hamerchevy@gmail.com (309) 347-3101

• June 14, 2017

My husband and I have been a Ray Dennison customer for years. In January 2017, we purchased a 2017 Equinox after having a Traverse for several years.... I wasn't ready to go to a smaller SUV, but decided to give it a try. In June, we decided we were not ready for the smaller vehicle. I called and spoke with Brian Dennison to see if we could possibly trade back into a Traverse. One day later, I am back in a 2017 Traverse and could not be happier! Thank you to our salesman Rodney Force who took the time with us once again to ensure we drove the vehicle we wanted. It was also a pleasure to work with Gary Geraci for the financing. Once again THANK YOU. You know we will be back! ¿¿¿

Julie, thank you so much for your kind words! Brian, Rodney and the rest of our staff were more than happy to get you into the vehicle you wanted. We ...strive to please each and every one of our guests. Congratulations on your new 2017 Chevy Traverse and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

May 8, 2019

My husband decided at noon on Saturday that he wanted to look at a different truck. We got to the dealership around 2:00pm and left with our "new" truck... around 5:00pm. We purchased from this dealership in 2011 and had the same salesman both times. John Becker and the rest of the team were great and made the process quick and enjoyable. John even told us a few amusing stories to pass the time while we were waiting on Amit in finance who was also great to work with.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your experience! Feedback from you is one way we know we are achieving our... goals. Let us know if we can assist you again! Best, Ray Dennison Chevrolet Team hamerchevy@gmail.com (309) 347-3101

May 7, 2019

This was the second time working with curt king and he made the process simple and easy. I would recommend anyone buying to see him!

Thank you so much for your feedback as well as your loyalty. We appreciate building long-term customer relationships and we truly value your business.... Best, Ray Dennison Chevrolet Team hamerchevy@gmail.com (309) 347-3101

April 27, 2019

We met with Curt Durm and he helped us thru the process of getting a new Chevrolet. Curt was Present, Patient and Curious. He did all that he could with... helping us to find a car that fit our needs and budget.

It is important our customers feel completely confident with the customer service they received and it made us happy to read your review. If there are... any other automotive needs we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us or stop by. Best, Ray Dennison Chevrolet Team hamerchevy@gmail.com (309) 347-3101

April 26, 2019

Curt D did a great job, we had a real small budget and needed a new car. Ours was worn completely out. This took us acouple of days and alot of patients... for Curt

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward t...o seeing you back again in the future. Take care! Best, Ray Dennison Chevrolet Team hamerchevy@gmail.com (309) 347-3101

April 26, 2019

I would like to thank John Becker and Amit for their excellent performance at assisting me in purchasing a vehicle. I really glad that their Mechanic's... looked over the vehicle as part of the delivery process.

James, thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we're so thankfu...l that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs, as we are always here to help. Best, Ray Dennison Chevrolet Team hamerchevy@gmail.com (309) 347-3101

April 24, 2019

Was shopping for used camaro. Worked with curt king for my purchase. Very straight forward and knowledgeable of vehicle and options. Easy to deal with.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that ...your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs, as we are always here to help. Best, Ray Dennison Chevrolet Team hamerchevy@gmail.com (309) 347-3101

April 24, 2019

Bought a new car from Curt King and the whole process was excellent. Would highly recommend him for future purchases to all my friends and family.