Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Peoria

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 384-3952 (877) 384-3952
Used (888) 610-4819 (888) 610-4819
Service (888) 432-1681 (888) 432-1681

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Bought my first car at Sam Leman, Peoria IL.

Ask for Mike Abboud at Sam Leman, Peoria IL. He was the one that set me up with my car. Very knowledgeable and well-respected person.

I would definitely recommend Dennis Scott Sales

I would definitely recommend Dennis Scott Sales Representative he sold us a car and he is a awesome to work with! We are so happy with our blue pt cruiser it gets us where we are going considering we were stuck walking or taking the bus everywhere! So if your looking to buy a new or used car ask for Dennis Scott!

I love my SUV

I was looking for a new vehicle and wanted a SUV. After looking at Equinox's I decided to get a Buick Encore. Scott at Sam Leman was able to find the right vehicle for me.

Solid overall buying experience

With all the various resources out there, everyone should know their situation and what they’re getting into before heading to a dealer these days. Tim and the rest of the staff respected my asks, and the transaction was smooth and quick.

1.0

Disappointed

Read the fine print or you’ll get over charged. They will try to distract you by laughing when it comes to signing the contract so that you can’t read. Make sure you read even if they tell you out loud what you are signing. It can be very false.

Don't Hesitate

Was looking for a Jeep Wrangler to tow behind our motorhome. Saw Leman's had what I was looking for, so went out and looked. Unfortunately, I hesitated for a couple hours, and poof, it was sold. Was then notified by Mike that they had a one year old used one in the color I requested. This time didn't hesitate and bought on the spot. So glad I did. Thanks again, Mike.

Ask for Carrie!

My husband and I just purchased our beautiful new ‘22 Jeep Grand Cherokee L from Carrie at Sam Leman this past Saturday. We couldn’t have asked for a smoother process. Carrie was an absolute delight to work with. She was honest, straight forward and had such a fun personality - which made for a good time purchasing a car! Not to mention, she was very responsive and quick to make sure everything was going well for us throughout our communication with her. We aren’t local to Peoria, roughly 2 - 2.5 hours away, but it was well worth the trip! We couldn’t be happier!

4.0

Great after order experience

They exceeded my expectations from the point I ordered the car through delivery and walk thru. F&I was a lighter touch which I appreciated since I was paying cash and not interested in the “extras”. Walk thru of the car was exceptional with Dennis Scott. Two thumbs up to him.

1.0

They didn’t even deserve a 1 star!

They didn’t even deserve a 1 star! They lie to the customer just to get a sale! The sales person (have other choice name but not allowed to use) refused to give a definitive answer on who the finance company was or the percentage rate! She lied the whole time knowing full well the percentage rate & the finance company! They also lie & say there is no co-signer! If the there is no co-signer then why did they insist on 1 name being first & that 1 person signing first! Anything to get a sale they lie just like Greens on Knoxville! I think I’m going to tell my daughter to take the vehicle back! The more I think about it the more it pisses me off that I was being lied to straight to my face by that supposed sales person!

Dealer response

Hello, We are sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your experience with us. Our sales representatives do not always know the details of a customer's financing options such as the APR rate and the financial institution, as that information is between the customer and the finance department. We understand your frustration and are sorry that you feel like you were being lied to. We appreciate your feedback and will take note of your complaints to address them with our team to improve future experiences. Your daughter appears to be satisfied with her purchase and we are sorry to hear that you do not feel the same way. Feel free to reach out to us at any time at 309-692-1801 and we would be happy to speak with you further. Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Consumer response

It wasnt my daughters name & credit that was used to establish the loan! IT WAS MINE! So it doesnt matter what my daughter thinks it matters what I think! I am looking later on down the road to purchase a new vehicle & YOUR DEALERSHIP WILL NOT BE ONE I will be frequenting! I will go where I wont be lied to! Its awful funny my daughter was signing papers before I got in there & was told I had to sign ABOVE HER! & NO ONE WOULD SAY WHAT THE LOAN PERCENTAGE WAS UNTIL THE PAPERS WAS ALMOST ALL SIGNED! TALK ABOUT CROOKED!

Carrie is the best sales representative

I went to the dealership to browse for a vehicle i have been on the look for and she made it happen! Everything went so smooth from the trade in process to the purchasing. Carrie made me feel so welcomed. I will defenetly stay a loyal customer because of her.