Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Peoria

Used (888) 610-4819 (888) 610-4819
Service (888) 432-1681 (888) 432-1681

4.0

SAM LEMAN OF PEORIA ILLINOIS

Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram of Peoria, has a nice variety of selections and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle!

Great Experience

This is the second vehicle that I have purchased from Scott. I had my Jeep Cherokee for a couple of years but needed a truck to pull my camper. Scott was able to find me the right one and keep my payments where I needed them to be.

Sam Leman dealership

Had a great experience at Sam Lehman with my salesman Mike Abboud, He was very friendly and answered any questions that I had about the Pacifica. Highly recommended!

Great Salesman

Just bought my second car from Adam from Sam Leman in Peoria and I won’t go to anyone else. Best car buying experience I have ever had. Thank you!!

Great experience, vehicle and trade in $

We found a low mileage used 2021 online and struck a deal before driving down from northern Illinois to pick it up in Peoria. The vehicle completely matched the advertised description and was ready for a test drive when we arrived. Kyle McKenrick communicated exceptionally well during the process and worked very hard once we were on the lot to make sure all our questions were answered, everything with the car was OK and all our needs met before took the 2.5 hour drive back home. I highly recommend Sam Leman and Kyle based on our experience there!

Outstanding Overall Experience.

Traveled to get to the dealership to see a vehicle that I initially found online. I spoke with Mike A. on the phone prior to my arrival. From the moment I met him, he took the time to listen to my concerns and addressed them all. He was a pleasure to work with. Wilson, in finance, finalized the deal and paid attention to every detail making sure I understood the whole process. I would highly recommend this dealership because of the way I was treated by Mike and Wilson. It was worth the drive!

Great Experience each time

We have purchased 2 Promaster vans and 2 Dodge 2500 trucks in last year and are very happy with everything!! John Squire is great to work with and gets things handled from start to finish with no worries in between!! I highly recommend the dealership and John!!!

Excellent A+++++

Thank you Tim Cannon. Another great Jeep buying experience with Tim & Sam Leman Jeep! Purchased a 2022 Jeep Renegade. Quick, fast and friendly sales department. Thanks, again.

I love my Renegade

I was in the market for a bigger vehicle and after looking a few options i decided on a 2018 Jeep Renegade. Thanks Scott for you help finding the perfect one for my family. If anyone is looking for a vehicle come see Scott and he will help you like he did me..

Tim Cannon is the Best

Tim was very honest, patient, and fun to work with! He helped me over 2 weeks look for a Pacifica that worked financially with our family! His manager worked a few tricks to get me where I wanted as well! We will definitely be buying from him again! It’s the best quality in a salesman to not make someone feel pressured and I didn’t feel that way one time! I felt comfortable saying this isn’t for me and waiting for the right one!