Coppus Motors

Sunday Closed Closed
New (567) 220-4225 (567) 220-4225
Used (567) 220-4239 (567) 220-4239
Service (567) 220-4245 (567) 220-4245

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

A+ Service

Service team is top notch. I drive 66 miles to get my car serviced at Coppus! Best service team in the country. A+ Service manager and team!

Dealer response

Jim, thank you very much for the review, kind words, and your time to drive the 66 miles to Tiffin. We certainly appreciate it. Thanks again!

Excellent experience with Coppus Motors

I have seen others write this, however I must agree that my experience purchasing my Jeep was one of the best I have ever had

Dealer response

Thank you for the review and the great compliment. We are glad to read you had a positive experience. Please let us know if we can help with anything else going forward. Thanks again!

A couple seenagers

Having driven Chrysler Town and Country Vans for many years we were apprehensive when we learned they were no longer available. We looked at the Pacificas and am happy with the change. Just drove our new one home today.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review and loyalty to the Chrysler family. We are glad to read you are happy with your new Pacifica. Please let us know if we can help with anything else going forward. Thanks again!

Best service experience ever!

Serviced by car promptly at a fair price! Couldn't ask for more. Service advisor treated me with dignity and like I was his best customer and this was my first visit!

Dealer response

Tom, we are very happy to read that you had a great service visit and hope we can provide the same satisfaction on all future visits. Thank you for the review!

Best experience ever with an auto dealership....

When my 2016 Journey started stalling and running very rough, I had my auto towed to Coppus Motors. Turns out it was the best decision I had made in a long time. I was greeted as soon as I entered the service bay by two of the sharpest Service Advisers. I was surprised by the knowledge they both possessed and felt very confident that I had found the right place. As quickly as that happened I was taken to the car rental area and again I was treated like royalty! I was on the road in 15 minutes in a clean Chrysler 200. This was very late on a Friday afternoon and first thing Monday morning they called and asked if I had purchased some E-85 gas, which I hadn't, and determined that I purchased some "bad gas". They drained my tank and filled it with new gas and then ran it to get the new gas into the engine. Problem solved! Now comes the best part! The total bill for all their work and diagnoses plus the car rental was about half of what I expected, considering the fact that it took so little time. As a senior citizen, there are times we all feel we are taken advantage of because of our age. NOT HERE!! I have found a dealership that will work within my schedule and do outstanding work. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone,anytime!

Dealer response

Tom, thank you so much for the review and recommendation. We really appreciate the time you put into writing such a detailed review of your experience. We couldn't be more pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your visit and would be happy to be of service to you again in the future if needed. Thanks again!

Great Service!

I always get the best and most professional service. I like the fact they they always make sure I get a ride and I get car wash tokens.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review, Angie. We appreciate the feedback on your service visits and are glad you've had positive experiences. Thanks again!

Mrs. Johnson

Scott did an awesome job getting me the jeep I wanted within the price range I wanted. No pressure to buy. It was a great experience! They have a customer for a long time now!

Dealer response

Mrs. Johnson, thank you for your time to leave a review. We are very glad to read you had a great experience and found just what you wanted. Please let us know if we can help with anything else going forward and enjoy your new Jeep. Thanks again!

Mercedes buying experience

Enjoyed my shopping experience for a gently used Mercedes E 350. Chris and Rod were very helpful no pressure tactics. Would highly recommend Coppus Motors to anyone.

Dealer response

Steve, thank you for the review and recommendation. We are glad to read that you had an enjoyable experience and really appreciate your business. Thanks again!

Awesome new 2018 compass

Barb and Whitey did awesome getting me a great lease within a few hours. I'm very happy with my purchase. Thanks Barb and Whitey!#

Dealer response

Thank you for the review, Shari. We are glad to read you are happy with your new Compass. Please let us know if we can help with anything else going forward. Thanks again!

Maintenance Manager

The repair was done promptly and my Jeep Grand Cherokee works like a new vehicle again! We love our Jeep and would not trade it for nothing!

Dealer response

Steve, we are very happy to read your vehicle is running like new again and that you love your Jeep. Thank you for leaving a review!