Skip to main content

New (567) 220-4225 (567) 220-4225
Used (567) 220-4239 (567) 220-4239
Service (567) 220-4245 (567) 220-4245

Returning customer

Elizabeth always takes care of her clients! I have sent multiple people her way and everyone leaves happy. I just purchased my second vehicle with her.

The best dealership I have ever worked with. Amazi

I have bought many cars in the past and never once had as Pleasant of an experience as I have had with Coppus Motors. They have far exceeded my expectations!

Dealer response

Nate, thank you so much for the review and recommendation. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity and are here if you need anything else in the future. Thanks again!

Awesome

Great staff and very friendly. The process of purchasing was easy. We were already pre-qualified so that did help the process alot easier. Definitely will recommend

Dealer response

Isaiah, thank you so much for your recent purchase and additionally for your time to leave a review. Please let us know if we can help with anything else moving forward. Thanks again!

Vice President- development real estate realestat

Good experience -good personnel-good value-work done on time - car delivered clean - old dealership with great reputation referred business to friends with great success

Dealer response

David, we cannot thank you enough for your business over the years and all of the referrals. We are glad to read you've had good experiences and hope to continue earning your business in the future. Thank you for the review!

Buyer

Frank in service is the best and goes well beyond normal to get things correct. Dealership is always accommodating and well organized.Great people and clean surroundings makes the experience pleasing!

Dealer response

Thank you for the review, David. We are glad to read you had a good experience! Please let us know if we can help with anything else in the future. Thanks again!

Simply the BEST Service Department

Fair and honest employees at all levels. You are treated with respect. The Sales team works on your behalf and the Service team is prompt and accurate

Dealer response

Nit, thank you for the review and kind words. We are glad to read that you had a good experience. Please let us know if we can help with anything else going forward. Thanks again!

A+ Service

Service team is top notch. I drive 66 miles to get my car serviced at Coppus! Best service team in the country. A+ Service manager and team!

Dealer response

Jim, thank you very much for the review, kind words, and your time to drive the 66 miles to Tiffin. We certainly appreciate it. Thanks again!

Excellent experience with Coppus Motors

I have seen others write this, however I must agree that my experience purchasing my Jeep was one of the best I have ever had

Dealer response

Thank you for the review and the great compliment. We are glad to read you had a positive experience. Please let us know if we can help with anything else going forward. Thanks again!

A couple seenagers

Having driven Chrysler Town and Country Vans for many years we were apprehensive when we learned they were no longer available. We looked at the Pacificas and am happy with the change. Just drove our new one home today.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review and loyalty to the Chrysler family. We are glad to read you are happy with your new Pacifica. Please let us know if we can help with anything else going forward. Thanks again!

Best service experience ever!

Serviced by car promptly at a fair price! Couldn't ask for more. Service advisor treated me with dignity and like I was his best customer and this was my first visit!

Dealer response

Tom, we are very happy to read that you had a great service visit and hope we can provide the same satisfaction on all future visits. Thank you for the review!