Coppus Motors

89 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 13, 2018

Service team is top notch. I drive 66 miles to get my car serviced at Coppus! Best service team in the country. A+ Service manager and team!

Jim, thank you very much for the review, kind words, and your time to drive the 66 miles to Tiffin. We certainly appreciate it. Thanks again!

March 9, 2018

I have seen others write this, however I must agree that my experience purchasing my Jeep was one of the best I have ever had

Thank you for the review and the great compliment. We are glad to read you had a positive experience. Please let us know if we can help with anything ...else going forward. Thanks again!

January 27, 2018

Having driven Chrysler Town and Country Vans for many years we were apprehensive when we learned they were no longer available. We looked at the Pacificas... and am happy with the change. Just drove our new one home today.

Thank you for the review and loyalty to the Chrysler family. We are glad to read you are happy with your new Pacifica. Please let us know if we can he...lp with anything else going forward. Thanks again!

January 26, 2018

Serviced by car promptly at a fair price! Couldn't ask for more. Service advisor treated me with dignity and like I was his best customer and this was... my first visit!

Tom, we are very happy to read that you had a great service visit and hope we can provide the same satisfaction on all future visits. Thank you for th...e review!

January 6, 2018

I always get the best and most professional service. I like the fact they they always make sure I get a ride and I get car wash tokens.

Thank you for the review, Angie. We appreciate the feedback on your service visits and are glad you've had positive experiences. Thanks again!

November 30, 2017

Scott did an awesome job getting me the jeep I wanted within the price range I wanted. No pressure to buy. It was a great experience! They have a customer... for a long time now!

Mrs. Johnson, thank you for your time to leave a review. We are very glad to read you had a great experience and found just what you wanted. Please le...t us know if we can help with anything else going forward and enjoy your new Jeep. Thanks again!

November 18, 2017

Barb and Whitey did awesome getting me a great lease within a few hours. I'm very happy with my purchase. Thanks Barb and Whitey!#

Thank you for the review, Shari. We are glad to read you are happy with your new Compass. Please let us know if we can help with anything else going f...orward. Thanks again!

November 18, 2017

Enjoyed my shopping experience for a gently used Mercedes E 350. Chris and Rod were very helpful no pressure tactics. Would highly recommend Coppus Motors... to anyone.

Steve, thank you for the review and recommendation. We are glad to read that you had an enjoyable experience and really appreciate your business. Than...ks again!

August 22, 2017

The repair was done promptly and my Jeep Grand Cherokee works like a new vehicle again! We love our Jeep and would not trade it for nothing!

Steve, we are very happy to read your vehicle is running like new again and that you love your Jeep. Thank you for leaving a review!

August 18, 2017

Recently bought my first new car from Coppus and today had an oil change. While I was there I was able to purchase very nice all weather floor mats, the... parts employees were very helpful and prompt. I also had mentioned that my dog recently jumped on my car door resulting in a few scratches to the surface of the door . When my oil change was finished they had also taken care of the scratches. Everyone I encountered was very friendly and professional . I would recommend Coppus to anyone!

Thank you so much for the review and recommendation! We are very pleased to read that you had a good experience and will work hard to make all future ...visits just as positive. Please let us know if we can ever help with anything else going forward. Thanks again!