Matthews Hargreaves Chevrolet

145 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 8, 2019

I was there for an oil change, but everyone there was really nice

At Matthews-Hargreaves Chevrolet our entire team works hard to ensure 100 percent satisfaction by providing an unparalleled level of quality customer... care. We're glad that it helped to make this a 5-star experience for you, Richard. Thank you for taking the time to let us know and for providing us with this 5-Star rating.

April 8, 2019

The Customer service team was great. The repairs look great.

We're glad everything was completed to your satisfaction, Ben. Thank you so much for your 5-Star rating and for taking the time to leave a review for ...us. It is great to see you had such a positive experience with us at Matthews-Hargreaves Chevrolet.

December 16, 2018

Very disappointed that the sales rep did not call me back with any offers I went in there on a Tuesday night about 5:30 reviewed some cars asked for a... call back to set up an appointment for Thursday never returned my call or had any offers for me. I also did not like the advertisement saying that Chevy Equinox for 199 a month $436 down was unheard of. I don't like gimmicks to get me into the showroom I like honesty and true advertisement. I simply tell the salesperson give me your best offer. I believe in supporting my local community and this case I probably won't.

Hi there, we appreciate your honest feedback, as we are always looking for ways to improve. If you are willing to give us another chance, please conta...ct us at (248) 658-8649 so we can understand your situation better in order to try and turn your experience around. Thank you, Matthews-Hargreaves Chevrolet

December 12, 2018

We took our 2010 Malibu in for power steering service. It had failed. Matt, our service writer told us the repair was waranteed and that we would owe... nothing for the repair. We got the car back and it was still malfunctioning. We took it back. Matt said we "had to start all over" and charged us $99.00 to look at the car we had just brought in for repair!!!! We objected, but both of us had to get to work and so we left the car. In the end, the service manager, Robert, reported that the first mechanic had failed to "calibrate" the steering pin and that was why the repair did not work. We picked up our car, without charge, at the end of the day. Note that our service writer, Matt, was rude and inappropriate in behavior when we brought it back in that morning, stating that we were "starting new" and he wanted to charge us $99.00 just to look at the car we had just brought in for the same repair!!!!!! He continued with sarcastic remarks and made fun of my wife and I during the check in process. At this point, I insisted that the service manager, Robert, take charge and his mechanic determined that the car had been negligently repaired in the first place and proceeded to have the car repaired correctly. We thank him for his attention to our situation and his congenial manner in dealing with us. The car is now running fine and we thank Robert for his attention to the situation. We paid nothing for the repair as, noted above, it was under warranty after all.

Hi, we regret to hear that your recent experience was anything less than exceptional. Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. We would like ...to get more details about this; please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at (248) 658-8649.

December 1, 2018

Although a very busy day,Tom Kaiser thoroughly explained the process and approximate length of time my car would be finished. As usual Matthew Hargreaves... met my expectation and provided great customer service.

October 16, 2018

I received excellent care from the service department.

Great to hear! Thank you so much for stopping by, we hope to see you again.

October 4, 2018

Great experience, friendly staff. Really enjoyed our talk with Jackie our salseperson.

Thanks, P; we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Matthews-Hargreaves Chevrolet. We do hope we can be of a...ssistance in the future. Take care!

October 2, 2018

Jared Diskin provided great customer service and helped me through my first time leasing. I had many questions and concerns that were all addressed and... he went above and beyond what I expected.

Awesome! We're glad to hear Jared provided exceptional customer service. Thank you again for coming in.

September 17, 2018

Every one that I dealt with went out of their way to help me!

We're glad to hear you had a good experience with us!

August 22, 2018

I had to work and they made it very convenient for my schedule. He went out of his way to get my car fixed around my schedule. Very professional.

Hello, thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the kind words.