Matthews Hargreaves Chevrolet

145 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 2, 2018

I went to this dealer in November of 2012 with a flyer they sent out to get a deal on a used car. While perusing the lot the salesmen had gotten me approved... for a newer vehicle with a like new warranty. I loved it but wanted more cargo space. In July of 2015 I was getting an oil change when I was talking with a salesman about someday upgrading to a bigger vehicle for more cargo space. That day I walked out with a 3 year lease on an absolutely beautiful car with all the gadgets. While traveling long distances to visit family on vacations I had been researching pick up trucks to tow a travel/fifth wheel trailer for lengthier vacation getaways. So while I enjoyed driving the lease and soon to expire I had asked the dealership that I really am pleased with any and all service Ive gotten here that I would like to purchase a larger pick up truck than you sell on the lot, and the manager came over and said we can have it built from the line. So I endured the long (anxious) wait and 3 months later I have the truck Ive wanted for a very long time and am extremely happy with her. The dealership has and continues to go above and beyond. A HUGE thank you to James Hughes and Karen Meyerhoff for helping me with all processes and purchase. They make me feel better than family, because they talk with you like a person and not $$$. Im a lifer of Matthew Hargreaves Chevrolet.

Holly, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such positive experiences at Matthews-Hargreaves Chevrolet. Please let us know ...if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

June 25, 2018

We would highly recommend Matthews Hargreaves to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. The staff was extremely knowledgeable and willing to assist.... Their concern throughout was in making sure we were satisfied and any questions were answered.

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Matthews-Hargreaves Chevrolet. Thanks again for t...aking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

June 24, 2018

Great dealership! Weve bought many cars there and appreciate their professionalism.

Thank you for choosing Matthews-Hargreaves Chevrolet as your first choice for all your automotive needs! Thank you again for letting our team know how... we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

June 18, 2018

I came in for an oil change and help with the stero pre-sets.

Hello, we are glad we could help! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

June 5, 2018

Steve Yucha got us the car we wanted at the price we were willing to pay.

Wow, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again... in the future. Take care!

June 5, 2018

Awesome experience each and every time I am there! Customer service is number 1 in my book - thank you for always taking such good care of me and my car!!!... I will continue to recommend Matthews-Hargreaves and my favorite Jackie Woodruff!!!!

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

May 23, 2018

The rep demonstrated good customer service skills/ explained repairs/service needed on my car.

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service... or another vehicle! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

May 21, 2018

Great experience. Good people! Glad I choose a local dealer to support. Hope my follow up is as productive.

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Matthews-Hargreaves Chevrolet! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

May 13, 2018

Ive been going to them since 2014 and they are amazing and the pricing is great for repairs

Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

May 12, 2018

Great experience ! Quick and easy buying process !

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.... Have an awesome day!