Ralph's Auto Center

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 35 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• April 7, 2018

Recommend this place to everyone looking for car.Tammy Ralph and Andrew were awesome.No pressure.They helped me every step of the way.Couldn't be more... happy with my purchase which was a 08 Toyota Corolla.Love the car and love driving it

July 14, 2018

I was approached and offered assistance in a friendly non-pressured manner. I found everyone I interacted with to be personable, knowledgeable and patient.... Taking the vehicles out for a test drive was easy and hassle free. They had a good selection to choose from. All of my questions were answered. When I went back to finalize the deal I was talking with a woman who had purchased a vehicle from Ralph's and was very happy with her purchase and the service/maintenance she has received. I loved the fact that they were accommodating this individuals physical disability in a very respectful and helpful manner.

April 7, 2018

Ralhp,Andrew,Tammy were awesome ppl at Ralphs Auto .I purshased a Toyota Corolla 08.Working with them was a pleasure and I didn't feel pressure.They guided... me through everything.I highly recommend them.Love my car

February 11, 2018

I recently visited the service department of Ralph’s auto and received great service. They didn’t charge me because it turned out that nothing was wrong... with my car. Great to have a trustworthy auto shop nearby!

November 28, 2017

Ralph's is by far the best dealership I've had the pleasure of going to in MA. Everybody there was kind and helpful. The shop was clean, well maintained... and welcoming. Their selection of good quality vehicles is unmatched and their prices are more than fair. I recommend Ralphs to anybody who is searching for a used car in the area.

November 9, 2017

Steer clear this place buys junk yard cars from the auction that nobody else wants haks them up an sells them. The so called service department is a joke... also, have a dash lite on don't go there , half the time they just clear it and when it comes back on they say its something else not the same issue. Wouldn't recommend a purchase or service. Hope this helped folks.

Hi Adam, I have looked up records and neither in my sales department or my service department do I show any records for an Adam from Middleborough, wi...th that being said my name is on the bottom of the service paperwork stating to contact me directly if there is an issue. These are very strong allegations, lacking facts. I personally purchase every vehicle and if there is a vehicle that doesnt deserve to be sold we do not sell it here, we lead the industry on repairs performed on our vehicles prior to sale. If you have had such a complaint with our sales and service department, why have you not contacted me. This is your opportunity now to reach out to me, my name is Andrew I can be reached at (508) 998-1141 xt 100. If we dont hear from you how can this review be taken with any value. I will state again how seriously we take these complaints, this family has been in the Automotive business for 59 years.

October 23, 2017

Andy Medeiros at Ralph's Auto ended weeks of stressful searching for the right used car for our needs. He is professional, straightforward and knowledgeable.... Not only did we find what we were looking for but we had confidence that we were treated fairly and that the reputation of Ralph's Auto as a family business of 59 years was very important to everyone that worked there. The staff at Ralph's went out of their way to make the process easy and worry free. All registry paperwork was prepared for us and Andy took the time to show us every feature of the vehicle before we drove away. We received the service of buying a brand new car. The Service Team has addressed warrantied, after purchase issues for us without question, and have been both very professional and accommodating. We have recommended Ralph's Auto to family members and friends for their car buying needs.

October 7, 2017

Great people , good service , easy friendly no issues

September 9, 2017

I was searching for an older vehicle and the dealer had one of the make and model I was looking for. They knew everything about the car. Even offered to... deliver it. But on my busy schedule I just couldn't get there to see it. I bought something in the State I live in with only having to travel an hour. I regretted not meeting Andy. He was so helpful. I would do business with them in the future.

August 27, 2017

My first time buying a car here. I can't say enough how I was treated. Very pleasant people to buy a car from, and they don't put any pressure on you at... all. Really a nice family place to buy a car. Thank you all John from Plymouth MA.