Ralph's Auto Center

48 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 1, 2021

I just purchased a 2017 Chevy trax suv the whole process was excellent,Ralph,Tammy and the whole staff were great it was like buying a car from a family... member or a good friend. I can’t express how impressed I am with Ralph’s and would recommend them to everyone

November 25, 2020

I did call them for a car and they told me it is here ready to test drive u can come when i drove they told me it’s sold

• May 29, 2019

We bought a 2003 Toyota Corolla with 64,000 miles. Ralph's Auto Center is very friendly, professional, and trustworthy. I highly recommend them. They... are excellent with servicing the car.

July 24, 2020

I bought a used car from here. The car is so clean inside and outside was emaculate. When i picked it up they had put new tires, had it detailed, and gave... me 2 keys incase I lose one. Also they did everything for me went to the registry got my plates, registration, new title, sales tax, and even got my sticker for me. Inside the truck had a spare and a jack and they also filled my gas tank. Service was incredibly great with ralph .. Thanks

February 28, 2020

It was nice to go see something that was exactly what they said it would be, since I had to drive 85 miles one way. I'm a mechanic myself and nothing... was misrepresented. There was no sales pressure, they made an out of state sale as easy as it could be - even my lender was impressed. Very pleasurable experience all the way around. Thank you Andrew and Ralph !!

February 11, 2020

Friendly , caring, efficient and professional. Can’t say enough about everyone at Ralph’s Auto Center. I only wish I had purchased all of my vehicles... there. Very satisfied with the vehicles and friendly service I received from Tammy, Ralph, Andrew and the service staff. Do yourself a huge favor and go to Ralphs when you are looking to purchase your next vehicle

January 15, 2020

We highly recommend Ralph's Auto Center. The service was excellent. We purchased our vehicle without physically being there ( reside in the US Virgin Islands)... but it felt like we there. They responded swiftly to all questions. I would definitely do business with them in the future!

December 20, 2019

I couldn't be happier with the service from Ralph and his employees! I was shopping for a new truck found the perfect one, with 3 days left on my warranty... the engine light came on and I contacted them, Ralph came right down to my work and the next day I had my truck back. BEST SERVICE IVE HAD!

October 25, 2019

I purchased my dream red convertible 3 weeks ago from Ralph's Andy was the most pleasant salesperson I have ever dealt with. We were out of state buyers... and he went out of his way to get the vin check for us to register the car and also didn't hesitate to service the minor problems on the car before helping us by delivering the car to our home. They go above and beyond Very professional people.

July 21, 2019

I had the best experience purchasing a vehicle from Ralph's polite, and Very Serious about Customer Service,listening to my needs and wants in a vehicle.... The process took 1 day. And the person who referred me got a nice check for the referral❣❣❣❣❣