Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Grants Pass

New (888) 883-6120 (888) 883-6120
Used (888) 887-3371 (888) 887-3371
Service (888) 890-1320 (888) 890-1320

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Grants Pass from DealerRater.

2.7

Assistance Service Mgr Wes was horrible

It's really disappointing to be pressured into maintenance that you don't need and isn't a requirement. Wes wouldn't listen to me and Ken stepped into take care of me. I was happy with Ken - he listened. When I came to pick up the car I had to deal with Wes again. He actually even swore at me, obviously carrying a grudge! I have never been treated so poorly and while the service department isn't all bad - he is a terrible representation of Lithia and should not be allowed to be the contact.

Dylan

Dylan Fecteau provided me with excellent service throughout the entirety of the buying process.

New car = happy mom!!

Gordon Lewis was my salesman. He made the process of buying a car easier then grocery shopping. Ask for Gordon when you go to Lithia!!

New car = happy mom!!

Emailed Lithia to inquire about a vehicle, shortly after Gordon Lewis contacted me. Not only did he answer my questions but he sent me the car fax. I ment with him the next morning and purchased the vehicle. The process was very easy. Gordon was awesome!! Ask for Gordon if you go to Lithia!!

1.2

Poor service

My wife and I went I to the dealership looking for a jeep. The salesman ray morgan had no clue about the vehicle and his attitude was the worst that I have ever experienced buying a vehicle we had left the lot a day drove to Washington to purchase the vehicle we wanted and even paid a bit more. Was not willing to give them our service

1.2

Misinformed and Terrible Customer Service

I was visiting my parents in Oregon and was looking to purchase a vehicle from Lithia whom they recommended(at the time). I live in California so I knew the transfer would have been a little more difficult so I made sure to ask questions. I was told everything would be taken care of by my sales associate and just give them the address in CA where I would want my tags to go. Well it wasn't as easy and perfect as they made it out to be. First, their DMV clerk who seems just a few crayons shy of a full box had my paperwork sitting on her desk for 2 weeks doing nothing until I called and complained. I spoke with the manager at Lithia saying I am driving around in an unregistered vehicle for 3 weeks after purchase and you are just leaving my paperwork on a desk collecting dust. They had my paperwork sent over night to my local DMV. I got my car smog and inspected and made my registration app. At my local DMV I was told I owed more sales tax as the check was short almost $400. Seriously? Lithia cannot even calculate correct sales tax? After all said and done I get my tags and think its all over.. well wrong again. Its almost 5 months later and I received tag renewals on the car I traded in! So I call that special DMV clerk just to be told they do not send ANYTHING to CA and I would have to figure it out. Wow wow wow.. I cannot believe the lack of intelligence, courtesy, and customer service this dealership has. Not only have they lost and ruined my business with them they lost my families as well who live in the area and buy vehicles frequently.

1.0

Robbed without a gun.

Took my 2012 ram in for front seals. They claimed to have installed them but still leaking when I picked it up. $800.00 and not fixed they said it was because I had adjustable ball joints. I call B.S. Wouldn't have paid but wouldn't give me my truck if I didn't. Wes would not even answer my calls after that. You have to go out into the dark sometime Wes.

1.5

Worst car buying experience ever

The sales person was outstanding and really seemed to care. I drove over 2 hours to buy the car. The dealership in general handled the transaction in a most unprofessional way. After examining my 2006 trade in and offering me a deal, getting all my personal information including social security number and asking me to wait for 2 hours, the salesman comes back out and says they changed their minds. N9 explanation, just shied me out the door. They treated me like I had a horrible disease. I was so humiliated. This in front of another client . I am a veteran of the USAF and was appalled to be treated so horribly. I would never recommend them.

1.0

Terrible service

Be warned don't trust that they actually do the work. When they say they are doing a vehicle safety inspection they're actually not there just doing that for show

new jeep

LARRY WAS VERY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGABLE , WITTY AND PERSONABLE AND PATIENT. SAM HELPED US THE FIRST DAY. VERY WILLING TO PLEASE BOTH VERY HELPFUL AND WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH