Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Grants Pass

New (888) 883-6120 (888) 883-6120
Used (888) 887-3371 (888) 887-3371
Service (888) 890-1320 (888) 890-1320

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Grants Pass from DealerRater.

red R/T

went out of their way to find the vehicle we wanted .appreciate the positive attitude of everyone ..great experience

VA S TITAN 4X4 !!

Larry was awesome, was not the pushy type guy. but rather a nice person thanks .

2004 f 350

came in and got out quickly, just the way I wanted it . excellant

1.0

Terrible sales experience.

I went in offering a 15 thousand dollar down payment with the intention of driving a brand new vehicle off the showroom floor. I was not willing to pay the sticker price but I wasn't asking for a lot off. I was in my army uniform and was at first told I didn't even qualify for the advertised military discount. After straightening that out I was told I wasn't getting any other discounts. I asked if we could talk about the price and the salesman basically had a take it or leave it attitude as if he did not want my business. I have never in my life attempted to buy a car and been treated as if my business wasn't wanted. They also tried to put a 3100 dollar warranty on the jeep. Worst dealership experience of my life.

Awesome experience

great experience buying my new Jeep. very knowledgeable person.

1.0

Every Old Trick in the Book

Ray Morgan and Lithia are the kind that give car dealers their bad name - well deserved in this case. The dumbest - and most obvious - trick they tried to pull were trying to sneak a $2700+ extended warranty on to the contract he repeatedly - and prematurely - tried to get me to sign. When I caught it (because I already knew what my payments should be) Ray told me that's how they got me approved. So, let me get this right - Chrysler finance approved my loan with 30% down only because the "stealer dealer" devalued their collateral by $2770 ? At the end of the day, I drove away in a nice, used vehicle and paid what I had agreed to pay before I walked in. Aside from the issue of feeling like you need shower when you leave the stealership, Morgan was rude, cocky, condescending and arrogant. Surely he didnt make as much on the deal as he would have if I had fallen for his/their tricks, but the SOB didnt even thank me or attempt to shake my hand when I left. Ray Morgan ? Lithia ? Matt Hillier ? Erin ? You're burned !

3.7

almost a sell

It was almost a sell. I was just a little slow on getting a hold on it but they did make an attempt.

gary at lithia dodge grants pass

love the great service 2016 ram 2500 diesel in grantie crystal

ellen and doug at litha gp with larry

good job cuz! thanks for making dougs day:) 2014 ram 1500 hemi :)

don and dans with larry at lithia gp

thank you so much for a pleasant buying experience... don and dana Durant:)