Lincoln of Troy

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 35 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• March 19, 2018

The staff and sales personal was excellent. The location and site was very welcoming with a variety of cars, sport utilities vehicles, cross over to c...hoose from.

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience at Lincoln of Troy! We look forward to serving you again soon!

April 17, 2018

I received excellent customer service from Jerry B. and Pam when purchasing my new car. Jerry went out of his way to take care of my needs.

Hello Mark! Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your experience with us at Lincoln of Troy! Enjoy your vehicle! Come back and... see us soon!

March 22, 2018

Eli was amazing, he makes the process easy and smooth! He was such a pleasure to work with! I am so happy about my new car and will be coming back to... him!

Hello Chantel! We want to thank you for your purchase and for sharing your experience with us at Lincoln of Troy! Enjoy! Come back and see us soon!

December 9, 2017

I visited Lincoln of Troy on November 21. I saw a 2006 Buick Lacrosse on Cars.com and stopped by to check out the car. We spoke with Scott Oliverio a...bout the car and took it for a test drive. I purchased the car the following week. I was impressed by this dealership. It had been over 15 years since I'd bought a car, and I would recommend Lincoln of Troy to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Hello! We want to thank you for your business and for sharing your experience with us at Lincoln of Troy. We are happy to hear about your experience! ...Feel free to reach out to Scott should you have any other questions or concerns regarding your vehicle. Hope to see you again soon! Enjoy!

August 29, 2017

The experience was outstanding. The Staff was very friendly and my new car Salesperson , Mark, assisted by Ric Catherincchia hand walked me through ...the process and made it a great experience. I want to thank both Mark and Ric for their help and knowledge of the product. Love the experience and felt a little smarter in my decision to buy from Lincoln of Troy.... by the way the coffee is the best also...:}

Hello Michael! Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Lincoln of Troy. On behalf of Mark and Ric, we want to thank you for your business. Pl...ease do not hesitate to reach out to either of them, should you have any further questions regarding your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you soon!

August 24, 2017

Lincoln of Troy and Eva Meade in particular went far beyond my expectations with service, attention to detail, navigating the paper work, plain langu...age tutorials and overall the best experience I have ever had with a car dealer and a salesperson. There was never a push to make me get more than I wanted. There was always attention to my needs and wants. Everyone was kind and efficient, but Eva went out of her way to make sure I got exactly what I wanted and the proper tutorials to help me navigate the wonderfully technical Lincoln MKC. Eva Meade is not a salesperson, but rather a friend who finds the perfect car.

Hello Patricia. We want to thank you for your business with Lincoln of Troy. We sincerely appreciate the kind feedback you have shared about your purc...hase experience with Eva. Please do not hesitate to reach out to her should you have any further questions or concerns. Enjoy your Lincoln MKC! Come back and see us soon!

June 15, 2017

Eva Meade made my first time buying experience so easy and pleasant. She is very knowledgeable and guided me from start to finish. Highly recommend

May 31, 2017

This was a very impressive experience. I love my car! I could not get over the amazing service & treatment. I am a customer for life! Mark was wonderf...ul to work with & treated me like a top priority! I highly recommend Mark N. & Lincoln of Troy! Go with the black label - worth every penny!

April 18, 2017

Doug Stolz and Julie Johnson were very helpful in finding us a vehicle that fit our family lifestyle. Thanks .... I would definitely buy another veh...icle from them.

April 1, 2017

From the moment I entered the dealership, I was rewarded with a calm and inviting experience. I was treated with unhurried respect (a vast difference ...from the previous dealership I had just visited.). Numerous vehicles were available and I was pleased with the agreement we came to on a new Black Label MKC.

Lincoln of Troy