Thunder Basin Ford, Llc

Fuel filter

Stopped in to get fuel filter changed and they got me in right away.

2.3

unsatisfied

Staff in service area are not very pleasant to talk to or be around. I feel very uncomfortable when I bring my truck there for repairs or services. The receptionist acts angry and will never smile when I explaining the service that I need done. She does not even say thank you, have a good day,

Dealer response

Anjanette, we are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We would like the opportunity to try and regain your trust in our business and resolve this matter for you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (307) 682-4735 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this better. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Take care.

Thunder Basin Ford

Bought new Ford after old car had serious problem.

Thunder Basin Ford service department

I had repairs done on my daughter's Ford Escape. Jenifer, in the service department is awesome to work with. The issues were diagnosed quickly, parts ordered and the repairs done promptly. This was a great experience and will difinitely return.

4.4

2014 F-150

Quick service, friendly people everywhere in the building, open early. Good place to get service done.

Dealer response

Robert, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

4.5

Thunder Basin Ford

Interior of vehicle was left in a horrible state, dirt and grime all over dash and seats, plastic was not used on seats and nothing was wiped down after mechanic finished with work.

Dealer response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Terry. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you would like to speak with us further about this experience.

Happy

I started my new car search on the internet so I was pretty sure what I wanted when I went to the dealer. Everyone was helpful and before long I left in my new race red Ford Focus! I'm very happy with the car.

Dealer response

Grace, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Congrats on your new Focus! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Thunder Basin Ford

Great buying experience. Friendly and helpful from start to finish!

Dealer response

We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

KStauffer

I would highly recommend purchasing your new ford from Mike George at Thunder Basin Ford. He made the car purchasing process enjoyable like it should be. He also helped explain all the features my new car offered. Thanks Mike!

Dealer response

Thank you for the recommendation, Kristin! It's great to hear that Mike made your car buying experience so enjoyable! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know!

1.3

2013 Fusion "repaired" by Thunderbasin Ford

the "repair" of our torque clutch solenoid lasted 1.5 hours, after waiting 5 weeks for parts on another repair 5 weeks I made payments for it to sit in their yard. it only has 55k miles so I guess its shot

Dealer response

Bret, we regret that this situation has not been resolved to your satisfaction and we would like to try to restore your confidence in our business. Please reach out to us at (307) 682-4735 when you have a chance so we can discuss your concerns in hopes of resolving this matter to your satisfaction.