Thunder Basin Ford, Llc

Looking for used got better deal on new

Very helpful and willing to work with you for the best deal

Dealer response

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service or another vehicle!

Great service start to finish

Great service, the salesman mark was great to work with

Dealer response

Delene, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Thunder Basin FORD Gillette, Wyoming

Thunder Basin Ford and all of the staff have always been top notch! The service department personal have always made me feel that I am important as a customer. The service has always been great. I have had my 2014 FORD 250 serviced there since my wife purchased it from TBF.

Edge Experience

Thunder Basin Ford went the extra mile to make sure we had what we wanted. I'm a customer for life!

Great Place

Great place to visit, clean, friendly, easy to work with. no hassle. great customer service. will be buying there in the future!

1.8

total lack of transparency

Sales representative was excellent however the total lack of transparency by the negotiating team led to the Poorest car buying experience that I have had in 40 years

Dealer response

We appreciate your honest feedback, James. We base our relations with our clients on professional, no-pressure service, full disclosure, and transparency. We were surprised to hear you had such a contrary experience from what we expect from our staff and we would like to learn more about your visit. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience and we will do everything in our ability to help you find your next vehicle. Our goal is to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for all of our valued clients so we hope to speak with you soon.

2-hour turnaround for a new alternator!

While on vacation in Wyoming, my F-250's alternator failed 20 miles from Gillette, WY. AAA towed me to TBF on a Sunday evening. The next morning I got a call from Mitch, the service manager, who told me he'd check to see if he had the part in stock. I started calling car rental comapanies, figuring that my kids and I could at least visit Devil's Tower and return to pick up the car at the end of the day. But there were no cars available to rent! Just when I was getting despondent, Mitch called back and told me they would have the truck repaired before noon. At 10:11am I got a call that the truck was finished! WOW! We got back on the road to Devil's Tower and had no problems with the truck the rest of our vacation. Thanks Mitch!