Varney Buick GMC

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Services 👍

Salesman that helped me purchase my vehicle. Very accommodating, friendly and professional 👌. It was a great experience! TY Varneys from Caribou, for the wonderful experience. A new owner of a Honda CRV! I love it!

Nothing but good to say

I was very happy with my experience at Varney's, both during and after the sale. They got me an excellent interest rate, threw in the remote starter, and were very polite and accommodating. As for the service department, I've had nothing but great experiences with them. I even got a call from John after I had been in two days prior, asking how things were going with it. Great service, prompt and dependable.

best service

great people best service always a pleasure to go there

Great team

The entire team went above and beyond to get me the lowest payment possible. I've bought/leased 3 vehicles through Varney and have always had a positive experience.

repair items

took me in when i needed service very timeley. staff is the best around. always have a good visit.

great dearlership

we have been going to Varneys for a few years and have never had a bad experience. the service department is great. our vehicles were always done on time and done once. we will continue to purchase and service our vehicles at Varneys

Great people, Great service

Varney's is a great place to buy your vehicles and they have a service department second to none.

Leasing fro Varney GMC

We went into our first experience with leasing a vehicle a little unsure if we would be happy with the experience. We found Varney GMC to be great to work with and so we came back and started our second lease.

I'll never shop at any other dealership!

It was unexpectedly awesome. We normally dread the process of car/truck buying and had been other dealerships this time leaving them feeling discouraged. Not at Varney, they were all amazing and totally personable turning something we totally dread turning into an experience that we are sharing with all our friends and family. The different approach stands out from all the other dealerships and I will never step foot into many of them ever again. Jared and the entire team was awesome. Thank you Jared! :)

service

great people, get you in and out fast, keep you updated as repairs go on.