Betten Baker Honda

144 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 18, 2019

I purchased a used car from Betten Baker Honda. The car is very nice and worth the price that I paid for it. I had 3 things wrong with it. It had only... one key fob, the air conditioning wasn't working properly and the rear brakes were grinding. The salesman said that they thought there was another fob and that he would check and call me back. He never returned the call and I ended up putting out $97.00 for a refurbished one and will have to spend more to have it programmed. He said that the brakes were rusty from sitting on the lot and the service dept. "stomped on the brakes a couple of times and that the brakes were in good condition". The grinding never stopped and upon having them checked by another mechanic the pads were worn very thin. The cost for that repair was $281.00 and the brakes work great now. I called the used car manager a couple of times and left a voice mail for him to give me a return call. My biggest complaint is that I never received the return calls that I requested. I won't even return for the free car washes that come with the purchase. I would not recommend this dealership if you need follow up service.

May 28, 2016

Great service! Julie was great to work with and updated me a few times while I was there on what was wrong with my car.

May 27, 2016

From beginning to end it was a great experience. Teresa was incredible to work with, Joe did a nice job closing the deal and Adam was great to work with... on the financing. Better Honda has a very strong team selling their products.

May 26, 2016

Service is always awesome !!! Julie takes great care of her customers!! She is friendly and knowledgeable about her job. I don't feel like I am just another... customer when I am there :)

May 25, 2016

I had a basic oil change and tire rotation. I was there about 1/2 hour! They even washed my car! Very happy.

May 22, 2016

Excellent service as always our service rep julie always friendly and knowledgeable, service was done quickly with little wait time

May 21, 2016

We called Betten Honda and they told us to call our roadside service number on the key. They came out within 30 minutes and jumped the car and told us... to go directly to Betten Honda. They took us right in and checked the car out and couldn't find anything wrong. Told us they would leave the issue open for a couple of days and gave us a direct number to call should we have problems again. So far it has been fine. We were very satisfied with the response we got.

May 20, 2016

A good experience at Betten Honda. Julie is knowledgeable and easy to work with. I feel that she Had a genuine concern about the care of my vehicle(s).

May 17, 2016

Saturday afternoon service hours saved the day. The service writer kept me up to the minute on my service.

May 15, 2016

New owners of a Honda. We were traveling and needed an oil change, Betten Honda was on our way, so I made an appointment. JULIE, was who we made the appointment... with on the phone, she was great through the appointment process. We arrived a hour hour early, but were able to get right in! We ended up having all our fluids changed, and they were able to do that without delaying our travels too much. We live 70 mile away from Betten Honda, with several dealer closer, but with the customer service we recieved at Betten Honda in Muskegon, we will make them our new service center :) Julie was the person we dealt with on the phone, at check in, and at check out, we can't say enough about the awesome customer service we recieved from her!!!!