Rocky Ridge Auto Sales

Saturday Closed 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(717) 466-5956 (717) 466-5956

First Purchase

Rocky Ridge was extremely easy to work with on the purchase of my daughter's first car.

Dealer response

Happy to hear we were able to help your daughter find her first car! The Forte she purchased should serve her well.

2014 Ford Escape

Great experience! Very good price on trade in! Will highly recommend.

Dealer response

Love it, We try to give fair market value for each trade in we have the opportunity to appraise. Enjoy your new Escape.

First Purchase Here

Good prices, fast approval process, thank you! Nissan Altima

Dealer response

We are blessed with a pain free, and fast approval for our low rate financing options. Thanks for noticing!

3.3

looking for a manual trans 4x4 ranger

when I was looking for a 4x4 standard trans ranger they had 1 listed-so I drove over 1 hour to see it-when I got there the sticker on the ranger said manual trans-when I looked inside the truck-it was automatic-the salesman said oops-sorry-I then drove home frustrated

Dealer response

I apologize for this situation, I can understand why you are frustrated. To explain what happened on our end. When we put our cars online we put the Vehicle Identification number into our computer software and it "decodes" the VIN number with the vehicle's features and transmission type. It is not a perfect system and in this case listed this ranger with Manual transmission when it really was an automatic. This can happen and we usually are able to catch these inaccuracies, but this case we did not catch the error. Again I apologize for the time wasted to view a truck that was not what you expected it to be. There was nothing intentional done on our end.

Just what I was looking for

I looked nowhere else, because I trusted this reputable dealership. I was contacted when the sales person thought they had just the car for me. Indeed it was! I'm very pleased with such a quick, positive experience and I'm enjoying this 2015 Toyota Camry!

Dealer response

So happy to hear we had what you were looking for! Enjoy the Camry!

My new road

first car from Rocky Ridge. the sales person was helpful. I would highly recommend them.

Dealer response

Hopefully the first of many! Thanks for the business

4.0

first purchase

Excellent buying experience. Bought a 2011 GMC Sierra.

Dealer response

Thanks for the business! Good luck with your new job in Texas!

VW Jetta

No Haggle Price. Good experience. VW Jetta Buyer 1st purchase here

Dealer response

Thanks for the business and review! Enjoy the Jetta!

2016 Sienna

Great website, friendly and knowledgeable salespeople. No pressure and no hassle visit and buying experience. I highly recommend Rocky Ridge!

Dealer response

Thanks again for the review! Enjoy the Sienna!

First Purchase Here

Great all around service! Very Welcoming and kind hearted people

Dealer response

Thanks for the business and the review! Congratulations!