Rocky Ridge Auto Sales

Friday 7:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday Closed 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(717) 466-5956 (717) 466-5956

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Repeat Customer

Excellent, no pressure service from knowledgeable sales person.

Dealer response

Thank you again for your review! They really help people make informed decisions on where to purchase their next used car from. We are very grateful for your business.

escape titanium

we had a very good experiance with rocky ridge auto sales. they worked with us and satisfied us completely. would totally recommend rocky ridge to anyone. they have a good inventory to look at . A++ Car Sales.

Dealer response

Thank you so much Liz, for both this review and your purchase. We are very thankful for your business and hope your new Escape serves you well for years to come. God Bless.

Excellent Experience

The process was straight forward with lots of excellent customer service. Very easy going and honest.

Dealer response

Thank you again for purchasing from Rocky Ridge. We do our best to make our buying process simple and pain free. Thank you for the review!

2016 Toyota Sienna

Good deal on a great van. Thank you for a positive experience. If we ever need another car, we know where to come.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing to purchase your new Sienna from us. We know you searched several dealerships before coming to Rocky Ridge. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We wish you the best with your new Sienna.

Repeat Customer

Great cars/prices. Nice Facility. Quality Salespeople

Dealer response

Love seeing repeat business! Thanks for continuing to purchase quality used cars from us.

2014 Nissan Rogue

We had a great experience at Rocky Ridge...We went for a test drive and were given time by ourselves to discuss. No Pressure. Great prices. I was looking for several months and chose Rocky Ridge. Worth the 40 minute drive

Dealer response

Thanks for making the trip to purchase from us! Happy to hear we could be the last stop on your several month journey of searching for your next car. Thanks for your business.

kia mini van

we noticed our van on a e. wee cam in to see, look on website, saw the video. website is awesome by the way. we liked the kia van as soon as we drove it. staff is excellent.

Dealer response

Thanks so much for the review! People love the fact that we have actual videos of each vehicle on our personal website. Plus our staff is great to deal with! Congratulations on your new Kia!

2016 Chevy Cruze

The salesman were very friendly and did not hassle me in any way and provided me with ample autos to view and test drive within my price range

Dealer response

So happy we had a number of choices to offer in your price range. Thanks again for your business!

Buying my 1st Truck

Rocky Ridge Autos made it very easy. I dealt with 3 different people and all were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Very helpful! I came out of my way to buy my truck from them.

Dealer response

Sounds like you had a chance to deal with most of our sales staff! So happy to hear that you were happy with the service each member of our team provided. Plus thank you again for making the long trip from South Dakota to purchase your new Silverado from us! Thanks for coming way out of your way to buy from us. We really appreciate it!

First Purchase

My first purchase here and they are friendly, comfortable. Explained everything well. I was recommended by someone else to begin with. I think it was worth it. Thank you, Rocky Ridge Auto Sales.

Dealer response

Thanks so much for your business! Also thank you to the person who referred you here!