Rocky Ridge Auto Sales

Friday 7:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday Closed 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(717) 466-5956 (717) 466-5956

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Buying my 1st Truck

Rocky Ridge Autos made it very easy. I dealt with 3 different people and all were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Very helpful! I came out of my way to buy my truck from them.

Dealer response

Sounds like you had a chance to deal with most of our sales staff! So happy to hear that you were happy with the service each member of our team provided. Plus thank you again for making the long trip from South Dakota to purchase your new Silverado from us! Thanks for coming way out of your way to buy from us. We really appreciate it!

First Purchase

My first purchase here and they are friendly, comfortable. Explained everything well. I was recommended by someone else to begin with. I think it was worth it. Thank you, Rocky Ridge Auto Sales.

Dealer response

Thanks so much for your business! Also thank you to the person who referred you here!

First Purchase Here

Travis was excellent to work with, as well as the other guys. Straight forward, no hassle. We found the vehicle we wanted with the best price around. Will return.

Dealer response

Thanks so much for your business! Happy to hear Travis and the rest of our staff were easy to work with!

2014 Honda civic Buyer

Very streamlined buying process. Friendly staff at Rocky Ridge Auto!

Dealer response

Thanks for the review! We make the process as streamline as possible. Enjoy!

First Purchase Here

Nice people, fair prices, and the truck that workded for us. Not a "typical" car buying experience! We would recommend this dealership. Thanks!

Dealer response

Thanks, we take that as a compliment that we are not the "typical car buying experience", hopefully we are something much better! Thanks for your business!

Nissan Altima

I had a great experience with Rocky Ridge! They are awesome for answering all the questions I didn't know to even ask! Also you are super patient with me while I was indecisive about a lot.

Dealer response

Thanks again Wyleisha for coming to Rocky Ridge to replace your Elantra. We are happy that we were able to find you the car that you were looking for. Enjoy your new Altima.

First Purchase

Wonderful car buying experience. Great cars at great prices.

Dealer response

Thanks so much for your business. Especially since you came all the way from Newark Delaware to purchase your new Rav4.

My 1st Purchase Here

Fantastic people here. Great low mileage vehicles. Came to purchase a vehicle but it was already sold and was able to find a different car we liked.

Dealer response

We were so happy even though the car you initially were interested had already sold. We were still able to find you something that fit your needs. Thanks for the business.

Car Purchase

Excellent experience for buying a used car. Everyone was polite and friendly. In and out in no time at all.

Dealer response

Thanks again Bob for this review. That is one sweet Cadillac you purchased from us. Congratulations!

Repeat

Wonderful service. Always nice and friendly. Bought a Jeep Compass.

Dealer response

Thanks for your business, enjoy your new Compass!