V & H Automotive

190 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 19, 2020

Made sure everything was done properly with great effort to make sure to be happy with service and work completed. I was contacted yo make sure I knew... what needed to be done.

We really appreciate your review and we'll continue to offer you excellent service! Please let us know whenever you have any automotive needs and plea...se share your invitation with all your friends, family and coworkers.

October 31, 2020

by Tom Jerabek kewaunee,Wi. very honest salesman answered every question I had about truck . He even went out to take extra Pix . I was very surprised... of this honesty . I,m very pleased with truck drove 320 miles to get it . I will recomend to my friends on the lakeshore well worth the drive ....

We deeply appreciate your review! Please let us know whenever you have any automotive needs and please share your invitation with all your friends f...amily.

• July 31, 2020

My experience was great buying a used truck at V and H. The sales associate was friendly and didn’t make me feel pressured to make a decision.

We appreciate your kind words and will certainly share them with the employees here. Our sincere thanks for your business and we'll be waiting to serv...e you again.

October 30, 2020

Very pleased with the service provided. Staff were most courteous and obliging. Facility is very clean and appealing. I used the shuttle service both... to get home and to return and it was good.

We appreciate your review and we'll continue to offer you great service! Please let us know whenever you have any automotive needs and please share yo...ur experience with all your friends, family and co-workers!

October 22, 2020

Workmanship was very good. Service people were very friendly . Everything was completed in a reasonable amount of time. On the tire rotation they reviewed... with us the rotation pattern they used as there was one tire with a nail in the sidewall making it unrepairable but making it possible for us to monitor it.

We deeply appreciate your review and we'll continue to offer you excellent service! Please let us know whenever you have any automotive needs and plea...se share your invitation with all your friends and family.

October 1, 2020

John sold me a truck, delivered it to my door with no questions asked or trouble and on time too. All the accessories had been put on right and in time... for the weekend when I want to use my truck, thank you.

Thank YOU for your business! Whether you're a local customer or from 10 states away: We've been here for over 54 years and will continue to refine and... improve our services to provide you with optimal automotive service and sales. Our greats Thanks to you!!

October 1, 2020

Thanks for the great service and sales and explanation on my new car Charlie!! Really liked the price and treatment for sure. I got the deal I really wanted.

Thank you for sharing your experiences and know we'll continue to improve to take you to an even higher level of automotive happiness! We're sincerely... flattered by your kind words and will be here to offer you and all our customer's the professional courteous service you DESERVE!

October 1, 2020

Really enjoy your insults about having to speak slow for southern men. Coming from a "used car" dealer after the deception of fees. Then you continue... to rate yourself 5 stars to offset the bad reviews. Just more of the same that shows how untrustworthy your team is.

Although we appreciate doing business with anyone that would like to have a happy experience in purchasing either an oil filter or a vehicle here not ...all transactions are perfect for the business or the person spending money with us. We must take into consideration all the factors and facets of that transaction and deal with each point directly rather than casting a bad or harsh light on either party.

September 5, 2020

I had an ABS issue with my Explorer ST and they took care of the issue in a timely manner. The service writers were friendly and helpful.

We appreciate your kind words and will certainly share them with service; Our sincere thanks for your business and we'll be waiting to serve you again....

August 9, 2020

Verbal agreements for cleaning and purchasing a used vehicle were NOT carried out! The dealership took advantage of a long distance purchase and did NOTHING.... No recommendation from us.

We apologies for the incident - We did not sell a vehicle to Jay or Cindy and we appreciate your input and have addressed the issues with the right cu...stomer. Our sincere apologies.