Big Star Buick GMC

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.0

Parts dept

Parts dept were easy to work with . Body shop wouldn't return my calls . Finally got my car fixed after calling parts dept and getting answers from them .

Exceptional total service experience.

Andy and Tim provided first class service through their professional attitude and dedication to exceeding customer expectations related to the total service experience.

Great sales representative

It was a great experience Miguel is one of the best sales representative I have delt with in a long time

Great sales and service team

We have had great experiences with the dealership from buying to general maintenance. I still do not like waiting for ever to seal the deal on a purchase but it is what it is...

GREAT DEALERSHIP AND SERVICE DEPT

very pleased great service friendly and very knowledgeable .just a great nice and clean place for servicing my truck .will continue to have it serviced at Baytown GMC

Baytown GMC

I can always count on the employees there to go out of their way to make sure I am happy.

Great service!

Fantastic Service! Baytown gmc has been there every step of the way. From purchase to upkeep. Best experience I've ever had

Great service and great people.

I have had good service at the dealership through 7 cars thought out the years. Thank you for giving my family good service for all these years and years to come.

Stress free and helpful

Darwin Maops made it as stress free as possible. Buying a car without great credit can be tough and he was great.

2.0

Great customer service and highly trained sales

My sales representative Mr. Luna was full of knowledge pertaining to vehicles that made my experience a success. He was also very friendly and listened to my wants. I also do business with companies that are involve in the community such as Baytown Buick GMC. Great staff including the follow up call to ensure I was comfortable with my new vehicle. I am very happy with my purchase.