Autos4Less.com

Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–6:00pm 10:00am–6:00pm
(253) 248-7424 (253) 248-7424

John was AWESOME!

John was AWESOME!! He was very personable and made my whole experience stress free! He’s a HUGE asset to the company.

Autos4less did an awesome job they helped get the car I

Autos4less did an awesome job they helped get the car I needed where know else did thank you to my sales associate Eli he was an amazing help throughout my process thanks again to the autos4less family great job to you all👍🏾👌🙌🏾

I highly recommend autos for less!!

I bought a 2010 Dodge Avenger from here, as is, and it broke down 2 weeks after I got it. I called the dealership and they let me have the car towed to their lot. A big shout out to Adam for getting not just my alternator replaced, but my battery is well. They also changed the oil which was above and beyond. I would highly recommend autos for less.

4.0

Your sales associate Trevor at Autos4Less was great.

Your sales associate Trevor at Autos4Less was great. He knew how to get me in and out fast since I prepared everything with my own financing. He was respectful to me as a retired vet, knowledgeable and friendly. I would even recommend my friends to this dealership just to only see Trevor because (other than one other friendly person) he was the only person who smiled it seemed. Thus they get 4 out of 5 stars. Also they could’ve done a better job cleaning the car before I took it.

2.0

Showed up with an appointment and the truck was so

Showed up with an appointment and the truck was so filthy! It was ridiculous. The nice girl at the front desk went and grabbed the truck and she drove it like 4 feet and it made an awful noise. My husband and I looked it over and tried to take it for a drive, got two feet and stopped because it sounded like it was basically falling apart. I was astounded that this truck was on their website and $20k in that condition.

2.0

Don't believe

After taking the time to look Trevor's talent was texting so I decided to give him a try saying they specialize in helping people get in a car I told him my son wanted to go to the north end only to get there and he say you don't have enough income and if I had a sister like another client of his we could buy it together yeah ok run the other way is my advice.

Zach was awesome!

Zach was awesome!!! He did what he had to do to make sure we walked out with the car we wanted and payments we could afford.

Mike was amazing, not pushy or annoying.

Mike was amazing, not pushy or annoying. Worked with us to come to a price we can all agree on. My favorite salesman in my life so far.

Was very helpful and had a very good time with will he

Was very helpful and had a very good time with will he was a lot of help

Will was amazing and worked extremely hard to get me into

Will was amazing and worked extremely hard to get me into a truck that I love. Definitely recommend to everyone to go here for your next vehicle.

Consumer response

Thank you so much. I love my new truck