California Car Company

13 reviews

March 6, 2019

I called in the morning letting Glenn know that I was having a friend come in and inspect/test drive the car in the evening, that evening the inspection... went well but there was no test drive because the car was blocked in and was not moved out. The next day I arrived to buy the car but unable to make a deal because they were unwilling to budge on the price even though it was $5k over KBB or Edmunds pricing. Lots of little lies came out of the salesman's mouth like how it was a trade-in even though the Carfax shows that it was an auction car, etc. Whatever. I'll take my money elsewhere. Just glad that they didn't waste my time and were honest with their desire to not make a sale. 2 Stars off for lying and their unwillingness to give good customer service like get the car ready for a test drive and making a sale.

Hello Subiefan First we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business but would like too clarify a few things. If you are referring to the Subaru ...Outback I believe you and your friend both came to look at, the salesman was correct the vehicle is a 1-Owner Trade in, not an auction car which is clearly stated on the carfax? Second we apologize we could not except your offer nearly $5,000 dollars less than our asking price which is already shown on Cars.com as a (good deal! ) and we even showed you the kelley blue book value. If I am mistaken or this is not the vehicle you are speaking about please let me know. Again Im sorry we could not earn your business and if there is anything we can do to try and help facilitate the sale with a reasonable offer we would love the opportunity! Thanks for your time.

March 20, 2018

I went to go check out a car at this dealership the other day and there was nobody to help me out or even greet me. I had a few questions but I figured... the business was occupied with bigger and better things to do than help a prospective customer. Oh well :)

• October 27, 2013

I drove down from the bay area and they were just outstanding. I did not buy a car but they were great!

February 16, 2018

I really wanted to buy the car but the sales guy was not willing to negotiate on price. So it wasn't worth my time driving over there.

November 28, 2017

financing,buying and delivery thru online communication excellent.when i sign contract and test driving car for the first time from las vegas excellent... and this guys can be trusted and easy to deal with.they even pay to transport my dream car for free to las vegas unscratced.highly recommended if you are in the market for clean car.

April 15, 2017

The sales price was very over price. After asking for the best price the stated the very over price was their best price. No other price would be accepted.

December 23, 2016

Going to keep it simple I'm a military member so time is never on my side . Bottom line this Dealership sticks to their word and sell quality cars. I definitely... will only purchase from them. Few dealers put their name behind their cars 100%. This dealer does!!! SFC Russell

September 18, 2016

Purchased suv for my wife and had a great experience.

October 22, 2013

Emailed not once....not twice....but three times with no response from the dealership. Used the 'check availability' feature to inquire on a 2007 BMW 750il... listed for sale - never received an email. Poor customer service. Certainly other dealerships I can shop - I would think twice about purchasing from an unresponsive car dealership like this.

February 19, 2013

Called to look at a ford mustang told them we were on are way to look at the car it was durty and block in so we could not have taken it for a test drive... even if we wanted too.I was told over the phone the car was clean, the Hood paint was all ciped up, brooken side mirror and the top and the back of the cars paint was faded.

I am the owner of the Dealership and would like to apologize for the level of service you received. In the days prior to your arrival our dealership w...as Robbed of almost 14 cars and other cars were damaged in the process so I apologize if my salesman was wary of test drives so late at night and the mirrors were broken. They have since been fixed and would like the opportunity to earn your business in the future.