Lancaster Car Company

201 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• June 22, 2018

First, Garrett thank you. I am a terrible customer to deal with!!!! I was texting Garret for information wayyyyyyy after normal biz hours...He replied... everytime and several times after 10PM. Car was priced right. Trade price was right. Service was right. Can't beat them...Best overall experience at a dealer in a lonnnng time. Thanks again

Thanks Matt! We're glad you had a good experience, and we enjoyed working with you. Take care! Ritchie

September 10, 2018

No pressure process, Ritchie responded to my inquiries very fast and professional. Good value on the car with fair trade in assessment and clear with answering... my questions. Title transfer and financing process was as painless and fast as possible, would definitely shop here again.

Thanks Savannah! Glad you are happy with your Juke! Good luck at your new job! Thanks, Ritchie

September 4, 2018

Our car buying process went extremely smooth. Richie was wonderful. He was not pushy and responded promptly to my call regarding the vehicle we were interested... in. We are extremely happy with our purchase. Came from Baltimore, Md.

Glad you're happy with your Navigator! Give us a call when you decide to start looking for your Corvette! Thanks, Ritchie

June 24, 2018

I agree with the other reviews, no pressure sales team! In fact we found exactly what we were looking for right before going out of town. Ritchie has... no problem holding it for us. Notary next door made the buying experience easy.

Thanks for your business, Joe! We hope you are happy with your daughter's Cruze! Take care! Ritchie

June 14, 2018

Very clean car at a good price. No pressure from Richie also great at staying in contact with us. We would definitely buy a car from them again.

Thanks for the compliments, Andy! We're glad you're happy with the Highlander! Feel free to call me with any questions! Thanks, Ritchie

May 19, 2018

Doug was very friendly and not pushy at all..He was calm an very helpful. Ritchie was great as well. Very patient team and you feel at home rather than... pushed to buy. Thanks alot guys.

Glad you are happy with your Vibe, Dana! Thanks for making the trip down to see us! Take care! Ritchie

May 14, 2018

We have been buying cars from Lancaster Car Company over 30 years. This is our fifth transaction.Quality cars , and honest people and fair prices makes... a recipe for success. No stress, no games.

Thank you for your repeated business, Joe! We greatly appreciate it! Enjoy your F-150!

May 8, 2018

Ritchie made purchasing easy and the whole process was simple. His vehicles are very clean. I would definitely purchase from him again. He's very accommodating... and willing to work with you to make the sale as pain free as possible.

We're glad you like your Corvette, Peter! Thanks for making the trip down to see us!

April 18, 2018

Lancaster Car had the best deal & service. Ritchie is so nice, attentive, returned our calls, answered all our questions. I LOVE my BMW 428i

We're glad you are happy with your BMW and had a good experience here, Sharon! Hope you enjoy your BMW! Thanks, Ritchie

March 20, 2018

Ritchie was wonderful to work with. He was accommodating through the whole process of showing me a truck that met my needs, agreeing on a trade in value... for my old truck, and made all the final paper work as easy as I have ever seen it. Thanks for all you did. I would recommend you and Lancaster Car Company to any one looking to buy a quality used car or truck at a fair price.

Glad you're happy with your Tacoma, Ray! We appreciate your business! Thanks, Ritchie