Lancaster Car Company

216 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 21, 2020

This group was beyond helpful to me. I live an hour and a half from them and they were kind enough to hold the vehicle for me until I could get there.... I communicated via email with Ritchie and he was amazingly responsive and helpful. I worked with Doug for the sale since Ritchie was off. There was no pressure to buy, no typical dealership sales gimmicks. They were very straightforward and beyond friendly. It was a true pleasure working with this group. It was worth the drive to get the vehicle I was looking at. I recommend checking them out if you’re in the market for a quality used vehicle.

January 4, 2020

Just picked up an '07 Lexus RX 350 today from Lancaster Car Company. What a pleasant car buying experience! I met with Doug earlier in the week to test... drive the vehicle. Called later in the week to let him know I wanted to buy the car and spoke to Ritchie. Offered a deposit to hold the vehicle and Ritchie told me not to worry, he'll hold the vehicle for me until I come in on Saturday! Doug had all the paperwork ready for me when I came in on Saturday and we drove it home! These guys sell great used vehicles at a great price with none of the usual used car buying nonsense that other dealers often do. They know how important each customer is and I couldn't be happier with their customer service. Great communication, smooth buying process. If you're looking for a quality used car at a great price, you need to go to Lancaster Car Company for your next vehicle purchase!

Thanks for your kind words, Jeff! We're glad you're happy with your Lexus! Let us know if we can ever help you in the future! Ritchie

• August 12, 2019

I have bought many cars over my lifetime but I have never had such a rewarding car buying experience as I did at the Lancaster Car Company. Found the car... on cars.com, sent an email and said I would be down to take a look. The car was everything thing they said and more. Ritchie and Doug our salesperson were very laid back and there was no pressure what so ever. Isn’t it amazing that just being good people can sell the car for you. Everyone should go to Lancaster Car Company before they buy elsewhere. Thanks again guys.

Thanks for your kind words, Lee! We're glad you're happy with your Lexus! Take care!Ritchie

December 22, 2019

i would not deal with these guys at all i had started a deal with them for a car and had told them i was coming in by the weekend i told them i would leave... some money and got no response they ran my credit and all then i get a call they sold the car after going back and forth with them for about a week they call and say its sold i would not buy a car from them do not deal with the sales person garrett

November 29, 2019

Lancaster Car Company understands what service is all about, which sadly is rare these days! Great people, that seem legitimately cared about their reputation... and product. It was a very refreshing experience.

Thanks for your purchase and kind words, Simon! We're glad you are happy with your 550! Hope to see you again in the future! Ritchie

November 19, 2019

Very friendly dealership that went above and beyond to make sure the buying experience went smoothly. I will definitely recommend them to all of my friends... and family

Thanks Eric! We're glad you're happy with your Navigator! Take care! Ritchie

October 22, 2019

Got what I was looking for great car great price great deal. Will definitely check these guys out next time I’m in the market for a car. They got a lot... full of really nice automobiles

Thanks for coming in to see what we have to offer, Rick! We're glad you're happy with your Terrain! Thanks, Ritchie

October 1, 2019

My wife and I just purchased a beautiful 2015 Ford Mustang GT from Lancaster Car Company and it was the ideal car buying experience. I dealt with Ritchie... via e-mail before coming into look at the car. He was very responsive and answered all of my questions, we were able to come to an agreeable price before we even came in. At the dealership, Garrett showed as the car, answered all of our questions, and handled and all of the financing and title paperwork. He was great to work with and took care of everything. The entire process took less than 90 minutes from the time we arrived until we left with the car. We live about 75 miles away in Maryland, but I would make the trip again to work with this dealership. Hopefully it will be a while before we are in the market to purchase another car, but when that time comes, Lancaster Car Company will be the first place I look.

We're glad you're happy with your Mustang, Dave! Thanks for making the trip up to see us! Take care!

August 25, 2019

I recently purchased a 2010 Audi A4 from Lancaster Car Co. my buying experience was not only efficient, but also made me feel very valued as a customer.... the associate Doug was extremely personable and made sure all my questions were answered. I am a 21 year old customer buying my first car, so I wanted to be well informed and that is exactly how I felt.

Thanks for your kind words, Fiona! We're glad you're happy with your A4! Best of luck with your last semester at Penn State! Ritchie

July 1, 2019

This dealership is fantastic! The staff is very nice and they get back you very fast with answers to any questions you may have about any of their inventory.... The process for getting the loan was painless and took very little time to fill out the paperwork and drive off in our new (to us) vehicle. They even take trade-ins on used vehicles, whereas other dealers only take them when you buy a new vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I know they will be the first place I check when I need to purchase again.

Thanks for your kind words, Wayne. We're glad you're happy with your Expedition! Take care!