Lancaster Car Company

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 193 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Can't Beat Lancaster Car Co.!
    February 6, 2018

The Lancaster Car Co. makes buying a car a stress free experience. The quality of the vehicles, low pressure sales, and overall buying process is out...standing. I will always steer those looking for a used vehicle to Lancaster Car Co.-you can't go wrong!

Thanks Brian! Glad you're happy with your 7 Series! Take Care! Ritchie

Great deal, a pleasure to do business with Ritchie
    April 18, 2018

Lancaster Car had the best deal & service. Ritchie is so nice, attentive, returned our calls, answered all our questions. I LOVE my BMW 428i

We're glad you are happy with your BMW and had a good experience here, Sharon! Hope you enjoy your BMW! Thanks, Ritchie

Great customer focused service
    March 20, 2018

Ritchie was wonderful to work with. He was accommodating through the whole process of showing me a truck that met my needs, agreeing on a trade in va...lue for my old truck, and made all the final paper work as easy as I have ever seen it. Thanks for all you did. I would recommend you and Lancaster Car Company to any one looking to buy a quality used car or truck at a fair price.

Glad you're happy with your Tacoma, Ray! We appreciate your business! Thanks, Ritchie

2006 mustang gt
    March 1, 2018

I just bought a 2006 mustang gt from this place,,great employees,,no pressure,,beautiful car,,would recommend Lancaster car co to everyone !! paperwor...k was a breeze,, in and out of there really quick with the car.

Thank you Michael! glad you're happy with your Mustang!

Great experience!
    January 14, 2018

I had an outstanding experience with Lancaster Car Company from the first visit all the way through buying the car. They have a no pressure sales te...am that is helpful and professional. Ritchie made the used car buying experience enjoyable and was very helpful and patient thoughout the whole process. The quality of the cars speak for them selves, but its the quality of the staff is what would bring me back. Well worth the drive!

Thanks Mike! Glad you're happy with your BMW! Take care! Ritchie

Excellent experience!
    January 13, 2018

I bought my very first car, 2017 Chevy Cruze. I got an excellent deal on the vehicle, and the customer service was amazing! I shopped around before I ...bought this car, and this was by far the best experience I ever had!

Thanks Tarah-Lynn! We're glad you're happy with your Cruze and appreciate your business! Take Care!

Car buyer
    January 13, 2018

just had the most awesome experience with this used car dealer in PA. Lancaster Car Company. Bought my dream car, which I have been looking for about ...1 year, from them. Sight unseen , so a little scary. Richie, made me feel so comfortable. Everything he said, he would do, did it and more. Great, honest guy. I also called around to ask for recommendations and I got the best feed back. Sent him the money, and within 1 day I had the car in Mass. The carrier company, even the driver, were so nice. The driver, which spoke my language, portuguese, even showed me how to start the car (LOL). So, if you are in the market for a used car, give them a try.

Susana, Glad you are happy with your X5! I enjoyed chatting with you throughout the week! Take care!! Thanks, Ritchie

Great experience overall
    December 28, 2017

From start to finish, the buying process was great! Painless throughout. Ritchie was great to work with and even gave us the best offer we received fo...r our trade-in. At no point did we feel like we were being pressured or that something was being hidden. We look forward to coming back in the future.

Glad you're happy with your Pathfinder, Andy! We appreciate your business! Thanks, Ritchie

Easiest Buying Experience Ever!
    December 7, 2017

Our salesman, Garriet, knew that we had been looking for an Explorer. After time had passed and he knew he had a quality car for us with low mileage, ...he let us know and offered us the best price within 50 miles. Not only was he honest and helpful, he made buying a car an enjoyable experience. The process of the purchase was quick and seamless. If you have a specific car in mind, let him know, as he has a good eye for quality used vehicles.

Thank you for your kind words, Nancy! We are glad you're happy with your Explorer!

The VW Eos Search
    November 18, 2017

My wife and I were interested in a VW EOS and had been looking for about a month when my wife found one here at Lancaster Car Co. We stopped on a Sund...ay just to "check it out". We did not want the color but the car was beautiful for a 2008 model. We continued searching and found 2 others in the area. Both were not as nice as the 1 at LCC. I took time to drive the vehicle without my wife and had the pleasure to meet Danny. He is my type of a car salesman. He said he would get a plate and the keys and off I went. The vehicle was awesome. I think if my wife was present we would have purchased on the spot. I told Danny not to sell it till we could decide over the weekend. I called Danny Sunday and told him we would purchase on Monday. Ritchie handled the paper work on a ugly rainy day. He allowed me to drive the vehicle to Ephrata so that our mechanic could check it out. The purchase was flawless and everyone was as professional and nice as could be. If you want high pressure go else where. If you want courtesy and down to earth visit Lancaster Car Company.

We're glad you're happy with your EOS! Ill keep any eye out for it at the beach this summer! Thanks again! Ritchie

Lancaster Car Company