• Exceptional Responsiveness

Bought a used vehicle from Lancaster. Ritchie was a great help in the purchase process. Also was extremely patient and a great assistance with the logistics. Overall a great experience.

Glad you are happy with the Suburban Tim! We appreciate your trust in buying the vehicle sight unseen and your patience in working through the process!!! Thanks, Ritchie

• Outstanding service and dealership to work with.

Would highly recommend! Great people and service, not pushy like many dealerships. Would do business with again gladly.

Glad you're happy with your GT500 Vinnie! Take care! Thanks, Ritchie

Glad you're happy with your GT500 Vinnie! Take care! Thanks, Ritchie

• Ritchie was great to work with!

Glad you're happy with your X5, Matt! We appreciate your business! Thanks, Ritchie

I found a BMW X5 I was looking for at Lancaster Car Company. Ritchie was great to work with. The car was running when I got there to test drive it. I just gave him a copy of my id and was off to test it out. Ritchie did not pressure me to buy, at all. He worked with me on some particulars that I wanted. Great experience. Ended up buying the vehicle and will shop here again because of the customer service!

• Great customer service

Glad you're happy with your Maxima Nicholle! Hope to work with you again in the future! Thanks, Ritchie

I Bought a fully loaded Maxima at a great price. They weren't pushy at all, very friendly!! Come to find out 2 of my friends have purchased their cars here. Richie made everything very easy, and was accommodating with some extra accessories for my car even after the point of sale! I'm glad I found this place and will recommend them.

• Excellent Experience

Glad you're happy with your Mercedes Byron! Take Care! Thanks, Ritchie

Recently made the drive down to take a look at a vehicle. Called on the way down and Ritchie made sure he had the cars I wanted to look at pulled aside and ready for me to test drive. After settling on a car, the paperwork was painless and easy (took about 30 min total). In addition, I got the sense that Ritchie was really trying to help me out on the deal and didn't have the typical 'used car salesman' feel. This was definitely the best car-buying experience I've had. Would definitely recommend.

Glad you're happy with your Mercedes Byron! Take Care! Thanks, Ritchie

• Great place to buy a car from!

Glad you're happy with your GT500 Jeremy! We appreciate your business!

Wife & I drove down to check out a used Mustang GT 500. Garrett was awesome to work with...no pressure, very friendly & he and Ritchie made the car buying process very easy. We would definitely buy from these guys again...they have great cars in stock & awesome customer service.

Glad you're happy with your GT500 Jeremy! We appreciate your business!

• Customer

Exellent and very straightforward. I will definitely come back for another transaction in the near future

Glad you are happy with your RX Sarrah! Please feel free to call us anytime in the future! Thanks, Ritchie

• Drove 2 hrs to get there and we we'd do it again!

We're glad you're happy with your Tacoma! Thank you for making the trip up to see us!

We found a used car online and decided to drive the 2 1/2 hours to check it out. The condition of the car was great and we already knew it's history because they had the CARFAX history report available online (other places charge you to see the report). We had been preapproved so it was a painless closing process. Also, the notary was right next door so we got everything done with ease. We would make the drive again for another used car - and they had some truly nice ones!

• Awesome Service - Very Trustworthy

Frank - Glad you're happy with the BMW! Take care and thank you for your business! Thanks, Ritchie

I went to Lancaster Car Company to see a car and right of the bat I was greeted and remembered from my inquiry on the phone. I told Ritchie (Great Guy!) That I wanted to take the car to a BMW dealer for a full check and he said No Problem! I took it there had it all checked out (it was perfect) then drove it back and had a flawless transaction. I had tags on it before I left and all was GREAT! Thank you again Ritchie and I appreciate everything you guys have done. I LOVE the Car!

• A great experience / Easy to work with

Dipen - Glad you're happy with your GS! Please keep us in mind in the future!!!

I worked with both Garret and Ritchie, traded my Lexus IS for a newer model Lexus GS they had on their lot. The negotiation of the deal and terms went smoothly, they let me inspect the car... i feel like i got a decent value for my trade in and for the car i was purchasing. The paperwork was straight forward and i had an overall great experience. I would definitely buy from them again, i was and am still very happy with my purchase.

Dipen - Glad you're happy with your GS! Please keep us in mind in the future!!!