BMW Cleveland

Sunday Closed Closed
(440) 542-0600 (440) 542-0600

4.1

An Amazing Dealership

Purchased my first BMW from BMW Cleveland and let me start off by saying that my experience was absolutely amazing. I picked out a 5 series and the vehicle was everything I expected, amazing! Jon and Marty made my buying experience one to remember.

Dealer response

Thanks for sharing your review, Anthony! We're glad to hear that Jon and Marty were so helpful. We appreciate your business, please let us know if we can be of service again!

Good to work with

Good to work with - low pressure - very polite and reassuring.

Dealer response

Thanks for your review, Scott! We're glad that you had a positive experience with us. We hope to see you again!

1.0

Bad service

Horrible service and staff is pretty rude. Wouldnt take my car there even if they offered a free service.

Dealer response

Please accept our sincerest apologies regarding your experience in service. We continually strive to provide outstanding customer service and this situation is certainly not representative of our goal. Please reach out to our General Manager, Peter Mapp, directly at (330) 350-2214 and hopefully we can make this right. Again, we greatly apologize.

Great experience

We bought a used car at BMW Cleveland, and were impressed with the kindness and professionalism extended to us. Ben Guidugli and Tabatha Oliver were diligent in making our buying experience positive in every way.

Dealer response

Thank you very much for the kind review! We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience. Please let us know if there is any way we can help you in the future.

BMW Cleveland is Excellent

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the great people I have dealt with on my latest purchase of a BMW 128 convertable as well as numerous other BMW's I have purchased from them over the past few years. I have enjoyed working with Jim Balala who is more than just a salesman. He is very pleasant to talk to and is truly concerned with placing each customer in the vehicle of their choice. He makes the entire purchase a pleasant experience. I can say this as this is my 88th vehicle (not all BMW's) over my car buying life and believe me he is the best person I have ever dealt with. Cudo's are also given to Nate (service advisor) who goes way beyond my expectations when I bring my vehicles in for service. I enjoy this dealership so much, I drive 45 miles each way when there are other BMW dealers much closer to me. Thank You all

4.2

Only go to BMW Cleveland

Now I love buying cars since working with Donna Steinel and the entire staff at BMW Cleveland.The experience was no pressure,transparent and fun. Her follow up and continued interest in my satisfaction with my car and overall service compels me to recommend Donna and BMW Cleveland to friends. Well worth the easy drive from my home in downtown Clevelandto Solon.

Dealer response

We greatly appreciate the 5-star review, John! We are always eager to make the car buying experience simple and enjoyable. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Awesome Service!

Incredible service experience! I was very pleased with how professional this dealership was. Will definitely be a returning customer. Bryant Holden did an excellent job!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy you had a great experience and we look forward to helping you anyway we can in the future.

2008 335

Talk with Jimmy Laumer. Gave me good honest advice and answered all of my questions with a smile.

Second great experience

This is my second Certified Pre owned BMW I have purchased from BMW Cleveland and Jimmy Laumer. I couldn't be happier with both experiences. The facility is top notch, and they treat their clients with the utmost respect. Jimmy is very knowledgeable and I recommend you go see him in the Certified Pre Owned sales department.

Awesome buying experience

Have purchased 4 BMW's from Avery at BMW Cleveland. This dealership is as good as it gets. Go see Avery at BMW Cleveland, no pressure by him, he will work with you to try and get you the best deal. Couldn't be easier to buy a car from as he also doesn't try and keep you at the dealership, gets you in and out in less than an hour when you have agreed on a price! If I could give them a higher rating I would. They have a customer for life!