BMW Cleveland

Saturday 8:00am–3:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(440) 542-0600 (440) 542-0600

4.1

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.6

BMW loyalist

Had BMWers for years and lived in multiple places. If my first BMW experience had been with BMW Cleveland, I would never had bought one. The new car sales group gives a bad name to car salesmen and we all know that's hard to do. If you visit, be ready for more BS than you've heard from car salesmen in your entire lifetime experiences. It's a shame that a product as solid as BMWers are represented by such crappy salespeople. I'd buy from one of the other BMW dealers in the area, even if I had an apartment home on the roof of this dealership. It took 3 trips for service for these guys to make a simple repair. I'll spare details on names of people, but suffice it to say I wrote directly to the owner. He didn't reply, so I thought I share the basics with whomever cares to read these reviews. Nothing wrong with the facilities. It's the organic life occupying them, imo.

Great staff & facility

Had a great experience when I purchased my preowned 3 series. I was treated like human being rather than a commission check when I walked in. Staff was great from sales to finance. I will be sure to recommend my family & friends with their next purchase!

1.0

We were invisible

In early December we drove over 100 miles from Erie,Pa to BMW Cleveland to see a Volvo listed on Cars.com. We had the cash, more than $13,000.00 with us and were prepared to buy.When we walked in to the showroom where 6-8 "salespeople" were sitting, not a single one even bothered to look at us.I walked in to an office and interrupted a salesman who was texting and asked about the Volvo.I was told it had sold days ago!No apology,no offer to see other cars,nothing!It worked out though because we bought an SLK230 here in Erie from Contemporary Motor Cars.Thanks for being so rude and unprofessional.We love the new Mercedes!!