Mildenberger Motors

Friday 7:30am–5:30pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(406) 363-4100 (406) 363-4100

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great dealership. Great customer service. Totally.

I would recommend Mildenberger motors to anyone. There are very knowledgeable of what they have for sale. And a great sales staff. And great customer service.

Great dealership

Just great all around service. Friendly and easy to deal with. And are very knowledgeable about there vehicles. I would recommend them for all your vehicle needs. ☆☆☆☆☆ rating in my book.

Professional, honest, reliable

We saw a vehicle advertised online that peaked our interest. The downside to this is we were 5 hours away from Hamilton. We still wanted to look into it so we called the number in the ad. We talked with Mark P. He was very helpful in everything we wanted to know about the vehicle. Coordinating with Mark we had some family that lived closer go check it out for us. Long story short, Mark made everything as easy as possible by going above and beyond. With our experience, we would highly recommend Mildenbeger Motors AND Mark P.

Great Experience

Darin Holland in sales was a real pleasure to work with. He really worked with us and for us on the purchase of a nice pickup. The whole experience, sales, financing, and management were very helpful. Would highly recommend.

Square Deal

I got a fair deal on a 2018 GMC Canyon without spending half the day at the dealership. Love the no haggle pricing and everything was up front. Mark Pent was professional and did not waste my time. Nice guy too.

Great Service!

I just wanted to say, I really had a great experience with Mark. He was very knowledgeable, and walked me through the whole process. I really enjoyed the facility.

Ravalli County resident.

Stan Gingerich helped with the purchase of our new 2020 Chevrolet Silverado truck. It's comfortable, drives like a dream, and has been extremely dependable. Our thanks to Brad Mildenberger, for his assistance through the trade-in and purchase process. We have several times over years purchased vehicles from this company and have never regretted our choices, thanks in large part to the knowledgeable staff, and especially Stan.

AMAZING

Wonderful experience, Mark Pent is a great salesman, no pressure at all! Absolutely recommend!! And The view is breathtaking definitely worth the drive from Huson.

COMPLETELY SATISFIED

I bought a new 2019 Chevrolet Suburban Premier from Stan Gingerich. Great service from Stan. It will be the last vehicle I buy. I am so happy with the operations, sales, dealership, and paperwork. Great people to deal with.

Duane and Maxine Krowen

Mark was great to work with! Even when I went back three days later to learn a few more things about the truck. The books are good but sometimes a real person is. Ended!