Mildenberger Motors

Friday 7:30am–5:30pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(406) 363-4100 (406) 363-4100

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

The purchase, follow up and service....excellent.

Recently purchased my second car in 4 years from Mildenberger. Both occasions were concluded with, hopefully, both parties being satisfied. Both the sales associate and management listened, reacted promptly and put no undo stress on the buyer. The cars were prepped and delivered quickly and in excellent condition (one was a used car). The dealership followed up with me on several occasions to gauge my satisfaction. I accordingly have been loyal in using their service department. Routine service has been excellent. They researched a performance enhancement option and came up with a creative solution (thinking outside the box!). Great people to deal with from from the owner, to the service manager, to the technicians.

2015 Buick Enclave lease

Ray and all the staff were very helpful in explaining the lease process and the advantages and disadvantages. The staff at Mildenberger Motors is very accommodating and patient and knowledgeable. We had not considered a lease when we went in to shop for a car and after discussing the option we decided it was a good option for us. A few months prior to this lease, I purchased a used pickup from Mildenberger and was, again, very impressed by the entire purchasing process and the entire staff. The entire experience has been favorable and I would recommend Mildenberger Motors to anyone.

service was excellent

They picked up my vehicle fixed it and delivered it back. That was great service.

2.5

Terrible experience

Went to look at a car, Terrible experience would Never go there again & would Not recommend this dealership to anyone.

3.5

Poor Quality Car

Purchased a car in early 2012 which I loved. This car had all the features I wanted with the best mileage I could afford and everything. Unfortunately this car was involved in an accident and was totaled so, thinking that I had a good relationship with the dealer, I went back to them several months later. They qualified me for a Chevy Impala that looked good from what I could tell. They say you should always take a car to a mechanic to be looked at, but I wanted to trust this dealership and my mechanic was 30+ miles away. So I noted a weird noise from the struts but got the car anyway. Later down the road, I found that the struts were bad and need to be replaced, the tires were cheap and needed to be replaced, the radio only works 90 percent of the time, the transmission needed to be flushed (took them 3 times to clean it out), the speedometer sounds like its breaking down and the power locks sound worn out. This car is very poor in quality compared to the first car they set me up with and I am very disappointed. None the less I will never go there again.

Thanks Mildenberger Motors

We have been dealing with the Mildenberger family for a long time. We appreciate their honesty, their fairness and their business style. Thans Harold, Brad and Brandon!

A great place for SERVICE

Mildenberger Motors in Hamilton Montana is a great place to have a vehicle serviced. We have purchased 3 new vehicles from this dealership; each one has been warrantee serviced in a prompt and efficient manner. As a woman, I can say, this is a great place to deal with service employees; appointments can be made by phone or online; questions are answered and they listen to what I have to say. Phone calls are answered and messages left regarding whatever service is necessary; we live 60 miles from the dealership in rough terrain and winter conditions and accurate estimates of time and service needed are important to us. And, the waiting room and restrooms are immaculate. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car or truck.

alignment

The shop crew at Mildenbergers were on time and solved the alignment problem.

Oil Change

Very thorough and professional. Checked vehicle for a long trip. Very professional and courteous

Good folks

The Mildenbergers are not just good car salesmen, they are very good neighbors to the entire community.