Mildenberger Motors

Friday 7:30am–5:30pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(406) 363-4100 (406) 363-4100

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.4

HappyTerrainOwner

The folks at Mildenberger Motors are top notch at accommodations and sevice. Friendly and always helpful no matter how minute the issue!

Great customer care!

My salesperson (Ray) was very helpful in finding me the exact vehicle I wanted. Everyone is extremely customer service oriented. I am a repeat customer and am very appreciative of Dave in the service department. Dave has helped me over the the telephone when I have been traveling and needed some advise on a particular problem. Everyone at this dealership is exceptional! I am a satisfied, repeat customer.

trade in and purchase quick fair and easy

Best experience of buying I have ever had. Sales, and finance person were very efficient and knowledgeable. Facilities were outstanding.

car owner

Mildenberger Motors is an outstanding company in so far as taking exquisite care of their customers and always being available for me!!

Sales Associate very nice to work with.

Very good buying experience. Sales Associate very friendly and accommodating. Price was very competitive relative to other dealers I talked to. Good buying experience. The service department failed to properly repair a pinion seal leak on my first visit (was under warranty) and I had to schedule a return visit to have the seal replaced.

Great Service Great People

I began taking my Tahoe (which I did not purchase from Mildenberger) for service a few years ago. They always treated me like their number one concern and customer even though I had purchased this Chevy elsewhere. After a few years we were thinking of trading in for a suburban and when I went for an oil change they had the perfect vehicle for us. They are not pushy salespeople and really do their best to match your needs with the best vehicle they have. Ray Neisinger was AWESOME! He was thorough and thoughtful and we really feel that we got a "steal". We will continue to always use Mildenberger for service and purchases in the future. The whole gang down there deserves a high five and a huge Thank YOU!

Great Financing Dept!

Special thanks to the folks at Mildenberger motors. I had a great experience when I needed to refinance my vehicle. Their Finance Dept was able to knock my payment down a solid $200/mo from what other Dealerships and banks were offering at the time. I am from out of town, and they had everything ready to go for me when I arrived. Making my trip not only worth it, but painless. I didnt have to wait around for hours, and everything was in line and what I was expecting. I was able to work with them remotely, schedule an appointment, and get my deal done and out the door with no time wasted. Much appreciated. While there, I was able to speak to a couple of the sales team members. They were simply appreciative of my time, and willing to help in any way they could. I will be buying my next vehicle from them.

Great service!! Great prices!! Great people!!

As a young couple getting your first car is nerve racking. My wife and I found a car that was perfect for us so we decided to go and look at it. With in five minutes we were helped and told all about the car. Customer service was really well done. I didn't feel like I was being tricked and they worked with us about the things we cared about! I was super impressed with how much everyone worked there to try and get us a car, with not a lot of credit history it was a little harder for us to get a loan but they got us a car that day and I'm extremely thankful! I would definitely recommend Mildenburger motors.

Great experience

I have bought several vehicles from Mildenberger Motors, and as always it's a pleasure! Everyone is always so helpful and willing to help you out in anyway! I would recommend Mildenberger Motors to any of my family or friends! Such great and friendly service!!!!

4.5

Love my new car-Great Experience

This was my first time buying a car at Mildenberger Motors. It was easy, professional and friendly. I changed my mind the next day about the service package I purchased and they took care of it no problem. Love my new car!