Outten Chevy of Hamburg

223 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 18, 2020

Repairs were quite expensive thank goodness i still had a warranity on some of the repairs

July 27, 2020

If I could give them negative stars I would’ve. I would also say they are like CIRCUS but that would be an insult to the circus industry. After waiting... weeks for service, they fail to give me a loaner as we agreed. Nothing but attitude from Kim when you finally get to talk to someone. Very unprofessional.

• July 16, 2014

Robert (salesperson), Doug (paperwork), and Dave (help setting up Onstar) were wonderful and kind throughout the entire process. The knowledge they showed... in their areas of expertise was astounding and I would send any friends that I have looking for a car to ask for them by name.

April 11, 2020

I have been dealing with Doug Stark for 25 years and Dan Kang for 3 years. Our family has bought 9 cars from them and can?t wait to see what the 10th might... be. There are great people all throughout this dealership but we feel Doug Stark and Dan Kang are two of the best! Thank You Outten for everything you have done for us over the last 25 years!!!

March 29, 2019

My husband and I visited Outten just exploring our options. We were interested in A Trax, but did not have the mindset to absolutely purchase one. In the... end, we left with a brand new 2019 Trax. Everyone was pleasant and very accommodating. Would return to Outten in the future, for sure.

February 7, 2017

Everyone was friendly and gave advice on what I was looking for. Enjoyed working with the salesman whom I've known from buying other cars.

February 6, 2017

I took my truck in to have a remote start installed. I am completely satisfied with the service I received. I can honestly say the staff at outten... Chevy make you feel like your part of there family not just a ordinary customer. I will NEVER take my truck anywhere else. I feel.very confident and protected with them. Thank you very much for all you do. Thank you. Sincerely, Wes Madeira Jr.

February 6, 2017

The sales representative, Jeff Jacobs, was very easy to work with. He was knowledgeable and responsive to my questions and requests. I felt the purchase... process was fair with mutual give and take. I am very satisfied with my 2017 Silverado, and would recommend Outten Chevrolet to others.

February 6, 2017

I have purchased/leased three (3) vehicles from Outten Chevy of Hamburg. I have had a pleasant experience each time. This was no exception. Thanks.

February 5, 2017

Friendly service, fast quality! I even received a rental with my service. I could not return my rental with a full tank because I was extremely pressed... for time due to my work schedule and the service depending being open only short time on Saturday, but they stayed later for me and even didn't charge me extra for returning the vehicle under those conditions!! I will definitely recommend their service facility again, but it also starts with their sales, because it's where I purchased my Cadillac and I live 27 miles away in the mohnton area! Thank you Outten!