Jim White's Truck & Auto Center

Excellent Service

Jim and Kathy were wonderful! The most professional but homey atmosphere! From the phone, emails to in person we received excellent care which made our experience one of the best for purchasing our truck so Thank You both.

Peggy from Gowanda

I was in the market for a used vehicle in September. The first vehicle I looked at, I test drove and signed all of the paperwork the following week. I was treated very fairly and it was a pleasure doing business with Richard. So far I am very pleased with my 2012 Ford Escape.

Great Car Buying Experience

Jim Whites Family owned Auto Dealer. Nice vehicles, Great price, Excellent Customer Service. My salesman Rich is an easy going honest guy who made the anxiety of car buying effortless. Would do it all again in a heartbeat.

Ford Explorer

This is my first time buying from Rich, it was a very relaxed and stress free environment. Rich answered all of my questions and concerns with buying a used car and told me to go home and talk about it and let him know what I wanted to do. There is definitely no pressure to buy and they are a very friendly to work with. The facilities and vehicles are very clean and nice looking. This is the place to go to buy a car, will definitely buy from here again and recommend to anybody looking to buy.

Michele

great customer service would recommend them to family and friends. We purchased our second van a Dodge Grand Caravan and are excited for our up coming road trips!!

Jim White’s is where you need to go

I just bought a used car from Jim Whites and the experience was the best car buying experience I have had. Rich and Kathy were wonderful. I drove from downtown Buffalo to Jim Whites and It was worth the short drive down. Great experience and most rewarding.

great deal

Purchased a used truck Recently from Rich White at Jim white's Truck and Auto Center... I was impressed by his open and friendly attitude and the lack of pressure for the sale... the truck was a great deal and the paperwork flowed effortlessly... Great place to visit anytime...

Excellent

Great service, honest and transparent from the beginning. No pressure. Highly recommend. Very happy with my purchase. Financing process was easy and I felt comfortable going through it. I visited other dealerships and was not happy with the pressure. So I came back to Jim White's and I'm glad I did.

So Recommen!!!

i recomend this place to anyone im a happy customer and happy with my vehicle. Thank you so much JimWhites for helping me to find the perfect vehicle for me and my family.

4 out of 4

My husband and I have purchased 5 cars from Jim Whites and every time it has been painless. Their staff is always ready to help and I felt at ease making my decision. I would recommend them to anyone thinkikg of investing their time and money into a car.