Jim White's Truck & Auto Center

Two thumbs up

I recently visited to look for a used car, it just so happens that they had the make and model I was interested in. After a test drive I noticed a slight vibration in the front end, I relayed this and within a few days the problem was fixed with no extra charge ! I had a very pleasant experience and have no complaints, the staff was extremely helpful and patient with me and my needs, I couldn't be happier.

Craig from dunkirk Ford f150

Great service and great salesman and would recommend this dealer to anyone, friendly people and very helpful and they get you in and out fast

My New 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4

I called about the truck before they even had it ready and Rich told me as soon as it was ready I would be the first one to look at it and I was :) The truck had me written all over and I fell in love with it. Rich made the whole transaction painless and I picked up the truck July 6th around 2:45. Thank You soooooo.... Much

Give these guys try you won’t be disappointed

First time buyer give them a shot. You won’t regret one second of your visit. The comfort and the way they make you feel like family is bar none. Thank you to Jim Whites Auto. Will be buying from them again

AMAZING!!

Rich was super helpful and gave me all the information I needed. They were extremely professional and worked with me and my budgets. Best dealer for first time buyers

First time buyer

They worked with me the best they could, as fast as they could. Being a first time buyer with no credit made things frustrating but with jim whites they made everything go as smoothly as they could.

Purchased used car

I had a great experience purchasing a used vehicle from Jim Whites Auto. Despite the circumstances of Covid-19, Richard made it and easy process following all guidelines and restrictions needed. I was very happy with my purchase!

Bought a Jeep

Great service, they do everything fast and easy for me. I get a free oil change and my gas fueled. Im happy with everything. I would recommend it.

Excellent dealership!

My overall experience at Jim White’s was amazing. I got an excellent car at a great price. They really cared about getting a good car for our family rather than just selling us a car which is something I appreciated. The process was very simple, and they were safe with the COVID-19 pandemic going on. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone needing a used vehicle.

First time buyer

Jim whites auto center was amazing for my first time ever purchasing a car. They made the process easy and simple! I cant thank them enough for all they did to make sure I had the best experience for buying my first car. I highly recommend!!