Jim White's Truck & Auto Center

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Galileo

Rich White is a true gentleman. He was open and transparent about the trade-in of my car value. He recognized the need to correct a couple items on my new trade-in from him. It was taken care of and I drove away confident that I was fairly treated. I recommend Jim Whites.

Wanted an upgrade!

Had exactly what I was looking for. Wanted a 7 seater upgrade. They had just that with leather and all the bells and whistles! Easy to work with. Straight to the point. No run a round. Recommend my towns dealer!! Jim Whites!

Excellent Service

I'm very happy with my 2014 Chevy Cruze. Rich was extremely helpful with the loan process as well as finding the best vehicle for me. I would definitely recommend Jim Whites Auto. Thank You Very Much Rich.

Shopping for my first car

Highly recommend! I got my car the same day I did my down payment and they were very helpful with helping me get approved for a loan! Perfect place for a first car or any car! Great prices!

Awesome

Super awesome service, was able to lower the price for us and worked super well with our credit union, called and texted us to make sure everything was good and made sure we were on our way to pick up our vehicle, definitely recommended them, thank you so much!

Fantastic!

Rich White was very professional and he helped me out tremendously. Also thanks to Heather from the bank who worked with Rich and fought for me to get this vehicle. So very thankful for them and they were absolutely wonderful! I would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Thanks!!

Rich made the car buying process seamless. He answered all of our questions, and got me into a vehicle that I love and feel safe in. He was patient, thorough and so helpful!

Great Service

I definitely recommend getting a car from here. Great dealership to work with and helps with financial issues. Rich was fantastic helping my son get his first car.

New Chrysler 200

Bought a Chrysler 200 beautiful car slightly used absolutely no problems with car. Very happy and pleased with the purchase and how everything turned out.

Reverand

Our second purchase, and both transactions have been excellent. Great service and smooth process throughout. I would absolutely recommend Jim White's Truck and Auto to anyone searching for a vehicle. Thank you, Rich, for your excellent service.