BMW of South Albany

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 692-2204 (877) 692-2204
Used (877) 695-2145 (877) 695-2145
Service (877) 699-0599 (877) 699-0599

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Perfect experience

Another great service experience at BMW. Made an appointment for a Saturday expecting to to be rushed in and out. Not the case. Everything and everyone was just wonderful.

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are happy to provide excellent service to you.

Great Customer Service - Great Cars

Kevin and Will Sagner consummate professionals. Worth traveling from NYC to South Albany because they provide excellent customer service, detailed knowledge of BMW, and are friendly. I will be buying another car from South Albany.

Dealer response

We value your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. We strive for the best in customer service and it sounds like Kevin and Will gave you the VIP treatment.

550 I Series

Always love going to bmw of south Albany for service! They greet you by name and always make the visit very pleasant! I trust their expertise and would never go any other place ! Love, love, love everyone there!

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We are grateful to you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Exceptional dealership

My service advisor Andrew was courteous and polite and attended to all of my needs. The facility was fantastic: clean and bright with an excellent inventory. Service time was swift and the waiting area was comfortable. I couldn't ask for more.

Fantastic service

I purchased a 2016 x1 for my daughter and there was a few issues. Tom and Andrew resolved the issues immediately. Brought a loaner car to my house and returned my daughters car when finished. Tom (service manager) went above and beyond what he had to do. Andrew kept me updated on issues since a few items had to be ordered . Cant say enough about my experience.

Customer

Very pleasant experience. Jeff Palmateer the service advisor was great and kept me informed of the progress throughout. My repair was delayed due to parts but they gave me a loaner. My parts arrived earlier than expected and the job was completed a day ahead of time. My salesman Jim Baker still remembers me by name more than three years after my purchase and always shakes my hand when I see him. Very welcoming atmosphere to do business.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at BMW of South Albany! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Melissa

Best experience ever. Dealer went above and beyond to make this a seamless process. The only time we went into the dealership was for delivery. Everyone from the receptionist to the general manager get 5 stars. We will be loyal customers for years to come!

4.3

Blue Albany

Service consultant Larry is excellent. Knowledgeable and gets you out quickly. Quality of repair/service four star because of a poor wash but no big deal. Lease vehicle past 36k mileage and had the most expensive oil change known to mankind. My fault but will influence future lease/ buying decisions.

Dealer response

Thank you for the high star rating. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can do anything else to assist you.

Super team!

Bought two cars this week from BMW of South Albany and Mr Jim Baker and it was the Best car buying experience(s) i have ever had! Great team !

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how Jim did during your purchase process. We are glad he is a member of our team. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Service

Quick service and pleasant atmosphere while I waited