BMW of South Albany

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 692-2204 (877) 692-2204
Used (877) 695-2145 (877) 695-2145
Service (877) 699-0599 (877) 699-0599

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Satisfied Customer.

Exceptional service and no hassle buying experience. Check them out, ask for Josh in sales. Great guy.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how Josh did during your purchase process. We are glad he is a member of our team. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

4.5

My bmw yearly maintenance review

Very happy with there service and customer service

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

2.0

Does not care about the customer

I took my car into to diagnose the seized latches on the hood(I couldn’t get it open, but already knew they were seized) I was charged 150 dollars for them to tell me the latches were seized, and it would be around $700 to fix. This Is a common issue with bmws, with an easy temporary, probably permanent, fix to grease up the latches. I told them I would not pay $700, so they gave the car back with the hood closed and latches un-greased. If this shop cared about helping customers they would have thrown some $2 grease on, and suggested I replace the latch/pull cable system. I will never trust this location again.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. Our service manager, Tom, would like to go over your previous appointment with you. If you are willing, please call him at 518-463-3141. Thank you for the opportunity and we look forward to hearing from you.

Great experience!

Johnny was a pleasure to work with and his manage as well.

new windshield

Brad was great! Very helpful, great communicator. There was a problem with delivery of the new windshield due to the 4th of July holiday and he let me know right away.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope to see you again in the future.

Exceptional service

This dealership really helped me in the best way for finding my first 'new' car. I loved the route we took for the test drive for my vehicle of choice with the variety of terrain and speeds to test the car on. Everyone working was incredibly friendly and really helped me understand the whole process. They even went the extra mile to fix the minor scratches found on the paint of the car. So far I love my new car and am so glad I came here to buy it!!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. Reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Service Visit

Everyone was exceptionally wonderful to work with.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at BMW of South Albany!

SERVICE

I have a great experiance every time I bring my car in for service. I highly recommend.

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind words. If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know.

Service

Brad did a fine job explaining the required service. Everything was done in a very professional manner.

The. Best in Town York

I am a paraplegic and always lease or purchase with BMW of south Albany The service the best I run a large construction and they go out of there way to accommodate My schedule The staff is friendly and accommodation I will continue my relationship with BMW South Albany for year to come

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We are grateful to you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.