RT28 Motors

23 reviews

March 21, 2020

I lost my Uber car in an accident. To buy my next car, I got a loan through my bank with high interest rate. My friend takes me out of it and took me to... Rt28 Motors where I purchased and got approved with a very low interest rate (saved over $4k) for the car I wanted in less than half a day. Now I am driving it away after submitting this review. This is why I highly recommend this dealership.

March 20, 2020

Excellent car buying experience. Five star rating. The staff including Harry,Tony, and Matt are very professional and put the customer first. No stress... and they are very efficient at completing the transaction. Best buying experience in my life at a young 74 years of age. Please consider this dealership as they are top notch and maintain an inventory of great used cars. Will be back for my next vehicle as necessary. Please provide your business to a hard working and personable group of gentlemen. A .

• November 11, 2017

It was the best sales/customer service experience ever. I have recommended numerous friends and family to Harry and team. It makes me smile to see my... referrals placing 5 star ratings as well. If you want the best experience and great quality car, go see Harry and his team at RT28 Motors. Thanks team for helping me get my dream car. I love it!!!!

Thank You for your kind words. Don't forget to like us on Facebook :)

January 7, 2020

I recently purchased my 5th car from Rt 28 motors. Each and every time the deal was so easy to complete. It is more than refreshing to deal with an actual... honest car dealer for a change. This is why we continue to purchase our vehicles from Rt 28 motors. They are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and most importantly HONEST!!! The cars are always delivered in immaculate condition and cleaned with a fine tooth comb. I will most definitely return when we are in the market for our next car. You will not be disappointed!!!!

December 7, 2019

We purchased a used Lexus today from Harry and we had an exceptionally good experience. They were friendly, helpful, honest and knowledgeable and I would... highly recommend his business to anyone looking for a car.

July 9, 2019

Great dealer. Very fair and helpful. Good choice of cars and suv. Check them out fair prices. My Acura drives like a dream They also have good financing... opportunities

July 7, 2019

I recently bought my second car from Rt. 28 motors. Harry and the guys are so kind and friendly. If your looking to buy a car and have questions don't... feel nervous the crew here take good care of you and make you feel a part of the family. Look no further. I'm so pleased with my Toyota Camry. I definitely recommend giving a call or stopping by to check the inventory out!

February 10, 2019

Everyone here is amazing. I phoned asking about a vehicle and Mathew was great over the phone. When I came in Bill was amazing as well and when it came... to looking at the vehicle a mechanic who worked there happened to come in and gave me a complete run down of the car and what work they had done to it.

December 19, 2018

I purchased a BMW 328i convertible in June '18. The buying process was easy, there was no pressure and Matt, Harry and Rob were great to deal with. There... were several issues with the car which is a risk when buying a used car but nothing that would have been caught during and inspection. They went out of their way to make sure that all issues were resolved to my satisfaction. They provide the kind of personal service you don't really find at a big dealer and you wouldn't get from a private sale. I love the car. I would definitely buy another from them when the time comes.

October 28, 2018

I was buying my first car and this was the third dealer that I visited. RT28 Motors is by FAR the best one that I went to. Everything about the process... was simple, quick and painless. From the test drive, to questions, to the buying process. I was expecting to have to haggle, be played with and have to jump between different agencies (bank, RMV). It was the complete opposite. Harry and his team were awesome, helpful and supportive. The whole process was a couple of hours and I went from looking for a car to a completely satisfied BMW owner. I would 100% give Harry my business again and recommend this dealership to anyone. The most important thing is that I had no doubt that I was making the right choice through the entire process; I was confident and comfortable.