RT28 Motors

Friday 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–4:00pm
(978) 357-8192 (978) 357-8192

Efficient, Friendly, Direct Setvice!

Harry and Matt listened to what was important to us and efficiently processed the purchase of our 2007 Toyota Corolla. They answered every question with direct and clear information and we had some good conversations in the process. They did not over-promise and came through with putting the car on the road sooner than we expected during this time. They are hard-working, thorough and easy-going (translation: no pressure tactics or weird vibes) Car rides beautifully-

Great for first time buyers as well!!

I just bought my very first car from them and they were so kind and explained the process to me very patiently. They were even able to save me money on insurance!! The entire team is kind, honest, and looks out for their customer. Highly recommend!!

Shopping for a used car?!!!

I lost my Uber car in an accident. To buy my next car, I got a loan through my bank with high interest rate. My friend takes me out of it and took me to Rt28 Motors where I purchased and got approved with a very low interest rate (saved over $4k) for the car I wanted in less than half a day. Now I am driving it away after submitting this review. This is why I highly recommend this dealership.

Excellent

Excellent car buying experience. Five star rating. The staff including Harry,Tony, and Matt are very professional and put the customer first. No stress and they are very efficient at completing the transaction. Best buying experience in my life at a young 74 years of age. Please consider this dealership as they are top notch and maintain an inventory of great used cars. Will be back for my next vehicle as necessary. Please provide your business to a hard working and personable group of gentlemen. A .

Best experience ever!!!!

I recently purchased my 5th car from Rt 28 motors. Each and every time the deal was so easy to complete. It is more than refreshing to deal with an actual honest car dealer for a change. This is why we continue to purchase our vehicles from Rt 28 motors. They are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and most importantly HONEST!!! The cars are always delivered in immaculate condition and cleaned with a fine tooth comb. I will most definitely return when we are in the market for our next car. You will not be disappointed!!!!

Great Experience

We purchased a used Lexus today from Harry and we had an exceptionally good experience. They were friendly, helpful, honest and knowledgeable and I would highly recommend his business to anyone looking for a car.

Very helpful. Tony was amazing. I recommend highly

Great dealer. Very fair and helpful. Good choice of cars and suv. Check them out fair prices. My Acura drives like a dream They also have good financing opportunities

Excellent Customer Service!!

I recently bought my second car from Rt. 28 motors. Harry and the guys are so kind and friendly. If your looking to buy a car and have questions don't feel nervous the crew here take good care of you and make you feel a part of the family. Look no further. I'm so pleased with my Toyota Camry. I definitely recommend giving a call or stopping by to check the inventory out!

incredible service

Everyone here is amazing. I phoned asking about a vehicle and Mathew was great over the phone. When I came in Bill was amazing as well and when it came to looking at the vehicle a mechanic who worked there happened to come in and gave me a complete run down of the car and what work they had done to it.

Great Overall Experience

I purchased a BMW 328i convertible in June '18. The buying process was easy, there was no pressure and Matt, Harry and Rob were great to deal with. There were several issues with the car which is a risk when buying a used car but nothing that would have been caught during and inspection. They went out of their way to make sure that all issues were resolved to my satisfaction. They provide the kind of personal service you don't really find at a big dealer and you wouldn't get from a private sale. I love the car. I would definitely buy another from them when the time comes.