RT28 Motors

15 reviews

• November 11, 2017

It was the best sales/customer service experience ever. I have recommended numerous friends and family to Harry and team. It makes me smile to see my... referrals placing 5 star ratings as well. If you want the best experience and great quality car, go see Harry and his team at RT28 Motors. Thanks team for helping me get my dream car. I love it!!!!

Thank You for your kind words. Don't forget to like us on Facebook :)

October 28, 2018

I was buying my first car and this was the third dealer that I visited. RT28 Motors is by FAR the best one that I went to. Everything about the process... was simple, quick and painless. From the test drive, to questions, to the buying process. I was expecting to have to haggle, be played with and have to jump between different agencies (bank, RMV). It was the complete opposite. Harry and his team were awesome, helpful and supportive. The whole process was a couple of hours and I went from looking for a car to a completely satisfied BMW owner. I would 100% give Harry my business again and recommend this dealership to anyone. The most important thing is that I had no doubt that I was making the right choice through the entire process; I was confident and comfortable.

May 24, 2018

Excellent buying experience, ALL staff very friendly, knowledgeable and professional! Am now transferring all my service and repairs! Would recommend highly... to family and friends:)

September 22, 2017

This is a small shop located in North Reading. Harry is the owner. He is a straight forward business man. He is fair and the buying process was painless.... I have been to multiple large dealerships and I will never go back after working with Harry. He does business with many credit unions and tries to find the best deal possible for his customers. He offers discounts to armed service members and teachers.

August 18, 2017

I cannot say enough great things about the way the Harry and his team treated me and my Dad when we came to buy this Truck. For starters, I found it odd... with how low this one was priced based on the others I saw listed at other dealerships with highermileage for more money. When I arrived at the lot, Harry explained that it was supposed to be listed for $11,500 instead of the $8,999 Cost price that it was listed as by mistake However, he said that it was their error and that he would stand by the price that it was listed as. Then I took it for a ride and it rode like a dream come true! Smooth, great control, no shaking and powerful with all of the features working perfectly. I decided right on the spot to buy this Truck (my dad said I would be crazy not to!) and asked if there were any way that I would be able to drive it home that day (I brought my old plates, just in case) and that is when Harry and his team went to work. Not only did he get on the phone to several different banks to make sure that he was getting me the best interest rate that he could find (2.49%!), but when I told Harry that AAA was right down the street from him and I could go there to switch my insurance over, he called them on speaker phone so that we could get the quotes over the phone and I would not have to run around. Then, when we were talking to the AAA agent on the phone and they wanted to charge an additional $48 per month for accident forgiveness (how is it forgiveness if I am paying $48 a month in advance for it?) and another $38 a month for the additional protection since I am a home-owner , he called his guy at Liberty Mutual and was able to get me a better policy with more coverage and Free Accident Forgiveness for less per month. It took a couple of hours but sure enough, I left Rt 28 Motors driving my beautiful new (to me) insured and registered GMC Denali and I could not be happier. Harry and his team were so great I would recommend everyone go to them for a used car. I know I will for my next one and he didn't say so, but I'd be willing to bet that if he doesn't have what you are looking for on the lot, I bet Harry will do his best to find it for you.

November 4, 2016

I enjoyed the pleasant experience purchasing my Cadillac from here. I shopped other places first and found solitude and peace of mind purchasing at www.RT28motors.com......thanks... again Harry, you are the BEST !

October 19, 2016

Harry the owner and his employee Derek helped me out so much when I bought my car. They did everything they could to get me appproved. Great service.... Highly recommended.

October 17, 2016

Harry was fantastic! He took the time to get me the better deal possible! Very patient with me and dedicated to quality. If you're looking for a great... car and a great deal I recommend you come here!

October 14, 2016

Great car buying experience. No issues what so ever. Recommend highly.

October 12, 2016

Harry and Bobby sold me a great car at a great price. Good experience end to end- good communication, efficient process, car was beautifully detailed.... Highly recommend!

Thank You Ms. Sarah for your business, and we appreciate your feedback and look forward to do future business.