RT28 Motors

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
Visit RT28 Motors
Saturday 10:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–4:00pm
(978) 357-8192 (978) 357-8192

Best experience ever!!!!

I recently purchased my 5th car from Rt 28 motors. Each and every time the deal was so easy to complete. It is more than refreshing to deal with an actual honest car dealer for a change. This is why we continue to purchase our vehicles from Rt 28 motors. They are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and most importantly HONEST!!! The cars are always delivered in immaculate condition and cleaned with a fine tooth comb. I will most definitely return when we are in the market for our next car. You will not be disappointed!!!!

Best dealership I have ever done business with!!!

Great Experience

We purchased a used Lexus today from Harry and we had an exceptionally good experience. They were friendly, helpful, honest and knowledgeable and I would highly recommend his business to anyone looking for a car.

Above and Beyond

I bought my Acura MDX on 10/10/19 from RT28 Motors. Harry and his staff attention to detail and professional quality of work is second to none. Harry took his time searching to make sure that i'm comfortable with my budget and everything else is perfect. I'm so please with the deal and enjoy my new ride. I'm highly recommend new buyers to shop at this location without any hesitation.

Fast and Easy

Harry and Tony were great giving me what i needed and quickly. I was very satisfied with the service. Thanks! Id recommend these gentlemen to family and friends.

Very helpful. Tony was amazing. I recommend highly

Great dealer. Very fair and helpful. Good choice of cars and suv. Check them out fair prices. My Acura drives like a dream They also have good financing opportunities

Excellent Customer Service!!

I recently bought my second car from Rt. 28 motors. Harry and the guys are so kind and friendly. If your looking to buy a car and have questions don't feel nervous the crew here take good care of you and make you feel a part of the family. Look no further. I'm so pleased with my Toyota Camry. I definitely recommend giving a call or stopping by to check the inventory out!

Look no further...

Look no further..this is my 2nd car I bought from Rt. 28 motors! Harry and the staff are great to work with! I am very pleased with my Toyota Camry I bought. Love it! If you want fast and exceptional service like the title says look no further..give them a call! I did.. and I'm not looking no longer.

Rte. 28 Motors Your Specialty Auto Supplier

Familiar with Rte. 28 Motors location but didn’t have the need for a car. Well... Now I do! Dropped in to check out their inventory. Met all the All Stars! Harry Houdini Matty in the morning Tony the Tiger Moe Money Great group of Car Guys! They know their cars and are proud to show them off...Take a test drive and ask any question! These folks will make your car buying experience something you will long remember and you will have piece of mind that they are there for you if needed! You will make long term friendships!

incredible service

Everyone here is amazing. I phoned asking about a vehicle and Mathew was great over the phone. When I came in Bill was amazing as well and when it came to looking at the vehicle a mechanic who worked there happened to come in and gave me a complete run down of the car and what work they had done to it.