RT28 Motors

Friday 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–4:00pm
(978) 357-8192 (978) 357-8192

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Good Experience

Hello, i wanted to say that i just recently purchased a Mercedes GLK-350 and we are extremely happy, the processes was fast and easy. i was dealing with Bobby over the phone and he was very professional and Honest, i have to say that Harry also was very Professional and helpful. i am looking on doing business with them again in the near future. i would recommend them anytime. Keep up the good work Guys,

1.0

Do not buy a car from them! Terrible Dealership!

Let's just say that this place is the reason why people give "used car salesmen" a bad name. The people who work there are just out to make a buck and could care less about the customer. I was taken advantage of completely and was coerced into buying a vehicle that has given me nothing but problems. Been trying to get rid of the vehicle I bought from them and went to trade it in to a different dealership and come to find out Route 28 Motors showed me a fake car fax report on the car I purchased from them and the odometer was rolled back. I wouldn't put it past them to roll an odometer back to make a sale, but either way it was their responsibility to inform me of everything having to do with the vehicle they were selling to me. This place is scam and a joke and I've reported them to the BBB as well as the Atorney Generals Office of Consumer Protection. STAY AWAY!!!! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!!!

Honorable and Nice

I recommend Rt 28 motors as being honest and helpful. I saw an older Volvo that I was interested in and Bobby kept his word on everything. We asked him to have a timing belt put in and he did that for us. Unfortunately when I drove the car, it was not what I wanted, but that was not his fault. I got my deposit back in 48 hours and everyone there was very nice and not pushy at all.

James Hale

I enjoyed the pleasant experience purchasing my Cadillac from here. I shopped other places first and found solitude and peace of mind purchasing at www.RT28motors.com......thanks again Harry, you are the BEST !

Great service

Harry the owner and his employee Derek helped me out so much when I bought my car. They did everything they could to get me appproved. Great service. Highly recommended.

Great service!

Harry was fantastic! He took the time to get me the better deal possible! Very patient with me and dedicated to quality. If you're looking for a great car and a great deal I recommend you come here!

Thank You for your Kind words. don't forget to like us on facebook :)

Great place to buy a used car

Great car buying experience. No issues what so ever. Recommend highly.

Great experience!

Harry and Bobby sold me a great car at a great price. Good experience end to end- good communication, efficient process, car was beautifully detailed. Highly recommend!

Dealer response

Thank You Ms. Sarah for your business, and we appreciate your feedback and look forward to do future business.

Rt 28 Motors

good location, good people and decent selection of vehicles. Fair on trade in values

Great Cars, Great Service, and Great Prices.5Stars

I went in for a Convertible Mustang and met with Harry the GM, he was great to deal with he made it possible for me to get financing. I would recommend everyone to do business here if they are looking for a great car and great Price with a FANTASTIC service. I am very happy with my purchase.