RT28 Motors

Friday 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–4:00pm
(978) 357-8192 (978) 357-8192

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Truck, Great Customer Service, Great Price

I had a great customer experience from the minute I called Rt 28 Motors to the next day when I drove off in the Ford F150 I purchased. Harry, Bobby and Mo were all very nice. Their sales associate, Mo, had a lot of knowledge about the truck and made the process very smooth - Harry, the owner treated me very well during the buying process and made sure I was taken care of - Bobby even offered me a ride the pick up the next car from 45 minutes away because I had no way to come back and get the truck! Overall I had a great experience from RT 28 Motors and would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a used car.

Pick up a used Audi A4 today, great deal

Mr. Harry, the owner of RT 28 Motors, gave us a great deal with the used Audi A4 and warranty coverage. He also got his people to help us with auto insurance as well saved about $2k a year. Great guy and friendly willing to deal with him again in the future. Don’t worry, if you’re a nice person, you’ll get a great deal.

3.8

A Pleasure to do business with

This is a small shop located in North Reading. Harry is the owner. He is a straight forward business man. He is fair and the buying process was painless. I have been to multiple large dealerships and I will never go back after working with Harry. He does business with many credit unions and tries to find the best deal possible for his customers. He offers discounts to armed service members and teachers.

Dealer response

Thank You for your Kind words. don't forget to like us on facebook :)

Best cars for the best deal!

I cannot say enough great things about the way the Harry and his team treated me and my Dad when we came to buy this Truck. For starters, I found it odd with how low this one was priced based on the others I saw listed at other dealerships with highermileage for more money. When I arrived at the lot, Harry explained that it was supposed to be listed for $11,500 instead of the $8,999 Cost price that it was listed as by mistake However, he said that it was their error and that he would stand by the price that it was listed as. Then I took it for a ride and it rode like a dream come true! Smooth, great control, no shaking and powerful with all of the features working perfectly. I decided right on the spot to buy this Truck (my dad said I would be crazy not to!) and asked if there were any way that I would be able to drive it home that day (I brought my old plates, just in case) and that is when Harry and his team went to work. Not only did he get on the phone to several different banks to make sure that he was getting me the best interest rate that he could find (2.49%!), but when I told Harry that AAA was right down the street from him and I could go there to switch my insurance over, he called them on speaker phone so that we could get the quotes over the phone and I would not have to run around. Then, when we were talking to the AAA agent on the phone and they wanted to charge an additional $48 per month for accident forgiveness (how is it forgiveness if I am paying $48 a month in advance for it?) and another $38 a month for the additional protection since I am a home-owner , he called his guy at Liberty Mutual and was able to get me a better policy with more coverage and Free Accident Forgiveness for less per month. It took a couple of hours but sure enough, I left Rt 28 Motors driving my beautiful new (to me) insured and registered GMC Denali and I could not be happier. Harry and his team were so great I would recommend everyone go to them for a used car. I know I will for my next one and he didn't say so, but I'd be willing to bet that if he doesn't have what you are looking for on the lot, I bet Harry will do his best to find it for you.

Dealer response

Thank You for your Kind words. don't forget to like us on facebook :)

Best cars for the best price from the best people!

Awesome

I was very picky where I was going to buy my new car from since it was an expensive BMW x5 m. and I found what I was looking for at Route 28 Motors, when I got there everybody was great honest and the car was exactly as described the price it was the best on the market, after I got my car checked by my mechanic I purchased it. Bobby and Harry were very helpful. And since I purchased my dream car I have recommended this place too many of my family members and Friends my parents bought a car my sister bought a car couple of my friends and everybody had a great experience. Highly recommended

Best of the best

I just bought a Ford Fusion for a great deal... They are very professional and nice . This is the 2nd car I bought here. Thank you Harry and Bobby for a pleasant visit!!!

Fantastic Experience

My son recently found himself in the unfortunate situation of needing to purchase a new vehicle rather quickly. I was helping him out with this and was recommended to Route 28 Motors. This recommendation proved to be fantastic. Harry was beyond helpful and extremely patient and accommodating to my son’s hectic schedule. I had the vehicle checked over from “head to toe” by my own mechanic, who gave it two thumbs up. Not only was this vehicle in great condition but Harry also gave us a phenomenal price.

Easy car buying experience

I worked with Harry to buy a car, was an easy process to start. Really cares about meeting my needs over the sale of the car. I'll be coming to buy my mother's car.

1.4

Lying and manipulative

Bobby, the main salesman, straight up lied to me in order to sell me the car. I bought a used 4x4 from out of state. After months of looking, I found what I was looking for at Rt28 Motos. I knew from pictures that there were some dings, etc., so I called and was directed to Bobby. I said I was ok with dents, upholstry, etc., I was willing to invest some in a a 4x4 to build a nice off-road rig; the ONLY thing I needed was for the frame to be in solid condition. He assured me it was, said he had "driven it himself" and it "drove great" and was a great car, even had another phantom buyer who happened to be wanting to buy it at the same time I called. I am generally a pretty skeptical person, and a pretty good judge of character, but anyone can be fooled, and this guy is charming and manipulative, unfortunately the stereotypical used car salesman; he convinced me that my minimal expectations would be met. Paid for it, paid to ship it. First thing, it was stunningly obvious there were major problems; the whole front end was noticeably sagging on the right; the wheel well measured 2" lower than on the left. Even a cursory look showed MAJOR RUST underneath. Took it several places, tie rod is broken and basically unfixable, the frame and suspension components are so rusted out no one will even work on it. Felt lucky to unload it locally at a 90% loss because almost NO ONE would buy the car if they could see it in person. Bobby lied and lied and manipulated in order to make the sale. Never buy from here; he and anyone who would hire or partner with him deserve to go out of business.