Castle Used Cars, Inc.

Friday 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
(904) 866-4222 (904) 866-4222

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2001 dodge ram 1500

my salesman victor was very informative and helpful with the buying process! definitely check this place out for a car!

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander

Victor really made our car buying experience simple. He took the time to find something within our price range as well as something that worked for our family! I will be sending people his way! Thank you so very much for everything!

09 chevy silverado

the best service, fastest, and the most professional ,I have ever seen thanks

2006 dodge durrango

thank you so much for yalls help. thanks for the good customer service and victor thank u so much for all of your help today

2005 yoyota tacoma

quick easy and painless vic was very helpful and everybody at castle used cars very happy will recommend to everyone

2003 Ford Sportstrack

I am overall excited and very pleased with the customer service from Victor and the staff of Castle Used Cars. I received a great deal and the experience was super professional. I will be referring anyone looking for a vehicle to come to Castle Used Cars.

NISSAN TITAN

Jamie and Victor were both very great to work with!!!

Great Service

Great Place to buy from Arnold helped me and my wife out a lot and gave us a second chance at buying a vehicle.

2009 Santa Fe

Victor did an excellent job of assisting and following through with the selection and purchase of the vehicle. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good used car without pressure to come and see Victor in Yulee, Florida at Castle Used Cars.

2002 dodge ram 1500 v8

I would recommend this place to anyone good people and it quick in and out they will also work with u as much as possible