Castle Used Cars, Inc.

Friday 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
(904) 866-4222 (904) 866-4222

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

07" Trailblaizer

Buying a car can be a hassle but dealing with Victor at Castle Used Cars was hassle free. If you need a car and want a nice, honest hassle free transaction go see Victor and Paul.

2008 NISSAN ALTMA

CASTLE WAS VERY HELPFUL IN GETTING ANOTHER CAR FOR MY DAUGHTER. THEY UNDERSTOOD THE SITUATION AND GOT US GOING. COULN NOT ASK FOR BETTER SERVICE AND A GREAT CHOICE OF CARS.

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A USED CAR!!!

VICTOR WAS GREAT GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND. HE TOOK CARE OF ALL OUR CONCERNS.

Overall experience was excellent

A sales representative without hesitation or 50 questions greeted me. Ask if I had a specific car in mind. And I did, he took me right to the car, I test drove it. Ask questions, which were answered. I felt he was knowledgeable. He gave me Excellent customer service from our first encounter. He did not at all pressure me, or try to get me in any other type of car that I did not ask for. I appreciate that. Sorry I did not get his name. But also I like to say the sales team mere presence was very pleasant. Thanks again.

great service!

great stock... if they don't have it, they can find it for you! no hidden fees and a bunch of outside finance options!

excelente servicio, facil y rapido!

gran servicio, me ayudaron con la compra de mi vehiculo a pesar de aun no tener suficiente credito en USA, feliz de haber hecho mi compra aca, Sin duda lo recomendaria! gente que hable espanol, no dude en pasar por castle used cars!

customer service

They are the best,I would recommend them to any buyer in the market