Castle Used Cars, Inc.

Friday 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
(904) 866-4222 (904) 866-4222

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Fantastic & friendly service

Mr. Castle makes you feel like you are part of the family.

02' BMW

Vic was our salesman for the day, and he did a splendid job. Professional and helpful, worked out all the details with me and my father. All very helpful and outgoing to help me get what I wanted.

2005 Dodge Ram 3500

Great truck, great people, fast and easy service. No games, no lies, always upfront and honest about everything. Glad to do business with Castle.

my awsome dodge 2500

paul is awesome !he was very helpful with this whole purchase

2004 Nissan Murano

We were very happy with our experience from start to finish. Victor Majauskas and staff made the whole buying experience great. This was one the fastest low stress car buying experiences we have had ever had. We are very thankful for taking the time to stop in and look at Castle Used Cars. We recommend anyone looking to buy a vehicle to stop buy and talk to Victor. Thank you for a great day.

2004 Dodge neon srt4

Overall it was a great experience. Fast and easy. In and out but it helps when you know what you wanted. I would recommend anyone to come here to purchase a car. Vic was a real help in every aspect of the car buying process.

2006 NISSAN FRONTIER

VICTOR MAJAUSKAS IS THE MAN TO TALK TO ABOUT BUYING A USED CAR OR TRUCK VERY STRIGHT FORWARD GUY AWESOME

03 FORD F-150

SERVICE WAS GREAT FAST EASY AND PAINLESS. HIGHLY RECOMENDED

2007 CHEVY COLBOLT

GREAT SERVICE AND WORKED WITH ME LET ME VIEW ALL VEHICALS I LIKED AND LET ME TAKE MY TIME.

2001 Ford F-150 Super Crew

Great truck buying experience. Not aggressive or pushy. Left us alone to look at the vehicles before making a decision. Test drove a couple of vehicles before deciding on the perfect one. Will be shopping here again!